Old Gits Meet 2011

Guest DaveMac

Should it be Wednesday or Thursday?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Should the OGM be on Wednesday or Thursday?

• Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Either day

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Official times are now on the Glasto website http://www.glastonbu...line-up-poster/

Spirit of 71 has an Official Opening Ceremony at 17.45 on Thursday. I think that's somewhere we should be.

He did some great Drum n Bass in the 90s. Where he's at now, dunno. Apart from collaborations with Hillage.

I may have to detour from the Haggit parade for some hippy tunage with Kangaroo Moon, 9:30 at The Tadpole Stage says Clashfinder. Not far from the stone circle either. :D

He did some great Drum n Bass in the 90s. Where he's at now, dunno. Apart from collaborations with Hillage.

I may have to detour from the Haggit parade for some hippy tunage with Kangaroo Moon, 9:30 at The Tadpole Stage says Clashfinder. Not far from the stone circle either. :D

*BUMP*

I am now the proud possesor of 50 'efestivals Old Gits and Hags Meet at Glasto 2011' badges. They turned out better than I expected - thank goodness for a decent in house graphic designer. :)

Hope now the weather turns out better than I expect ! :ph34r:

Any more suggestions for venues etc peeps?

I would like us to all wear something cheap and simple that show that we are all in the OGM

In the absence of replies regarding a method of showing members of the OGM and time now running out how everyone about getting a Victor Meldrew mask ?

The cheapest available is *HERE* (less than £3)

file_24_5.jpg

Anything else with an 'oldie' theme will be suitable too but the mask is a relatively cheap and 'off the shelf' item.

This is not mandatory btw just will help recognising each other and and add to the Meet atmosphere.

Hope ths is okay.

Dave

PS As I said in my original post the Meet is open to all and intended as a bit of fun and a good way of making new friends,

Edited by DaveMac

Hi, I'm officially middle aged now; hair and hormones are out of control, so definitely qualify as a " hag" and may join you!

Any thoughts on what we girlies should wear?

And does anyone fancy "Guilty Pleasures" on Thursday night?

Happy to follow the herd though!

Official times are now on the Glasto website http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/line-up-poster/

Spirit of 71 has an Official Opening Ceremony at 17.45 on Thursday. I think that's somewhere we should be.