Brothers Festival Pear Cider 12X440mls!

Guest StoneCircle

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is very tempting. Very, very tempting.

Let's look at the positives:

1) It's Brothers.

2) It's festival strength.

3) It's pear.

4) It's in cans.

5) It's filthy cheap.

i cant wait to taste brother cider. because i live in belfast im finding it very hard to find. i was in one of the big tesco stores last night and i couldnt find any i was ragin.

i love cider too :(

i suppose if i cant find any, i have not got long to wait.

Not particularly fond of cider, but wanted to try brothers - so tried strawberry the other night - which was okay. Having bought what feels like half of tesco's nationwide stock of the festival strength pear in cans for the other half, I felt it only right I help him sample it. Put strawberry cordial in it, and confirm that 1) It is rather yummy and not quite a sickly as strawberry brothers, 2) Will make a wicked snake bite when mixed with Stella, & 3) Will ensure that pretty much everyone who makes my acquaitance at the fest will probably only remember me as a jibbering wreck as it's highly likely this stuff is going to get me properly muntered!!

Roll on the Glasto!! :D:D

There were only 2 cases out in my nearest large branch, Abbeydale Road, Sheffield. I asked a nice chap who was stocking up the wine if they had any more and he went came back with fresh supplies! Looks like they haven't allocated it sufficient shelf space at the moment so remember to ask if there isn't any there. Will it still be in the workshop storeroom come June?? :D

Not particularly fond of cider, but wanted to try brothers - so tried strawberry the other night - which was okay. Having bought what feels like half of tesco's nationwide stock of the festival strength pear in cans for the other half, I felt it only right I help him sample it. Put strawberry cordial in it, and confirm that 1) It is rather yummy and not quite a sickly as strawberry brothers, 2) Will make a wicked snake bite when mixed with Stella, & 3) Will ensure that pretty much everyone who makes my acquaitance at the fest will probably only remember me as a jibbering wreck as it's highly likely this stuff is going to get me properly muntered!!

Roll on the Glasto!! :D:D