Sundrive Hire (Camper Van / Motorhome Hire) Anyone Used Them?

Guest Morse Code

Sundrivehirebrilliant... what a f***ing comedian. Firstly I'd like to inform you that the dates 13 may and 16 may are the dates when I saved the photos of my weekend to my computer, ready for uploading to this forum and not actually the dates I took them.

Secondly, who the f*** are you thinking you have the right to snoop around my personal photos and info like that, you creep. Im looking into whether there is some kind of privacy of mine that you've violated, because let me tell you there is no way I would stick my nose into yours, or anyone elses personal things... nobody gave you any permission to access my private photos especially when your assumptions prove to be so wrong, however you people are not interested in that, you just want to give credence to your own little weird agendas. You seem to make your minds up about people without giving them a chance. To be honest Im totally fuming, and if this is the kind of clicky, small minded, nosey, freaky people that are on this site.... well... When do you get the time to do all this stuff, your clearly not attending festivals, or employed, maybe you just spend all your time hovering over sites like this like a vulture, ready to slip your hand down your trousers when you find something you feel you can chip your tuppance worth in....

Ive got someother sites you may be interested in... imasnoopingcreep.com and igetmykickslookingthruwindows.co.uk

Edited by oldie

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sundrivehirebrilliant... what a f***ing comedian. Firstly I'd like to inform you that the dates 13 may and 16 may are the dates when I saved the photos of my weekend to my computer, ready for uploading to this forum and not actually the dates I took them.

Secondly, who the f*** are you thinking you have the right to snoop around my personal photos and info like that, you creep. Im looking into whether there is some kind of privacy of mine that you've violated, because let me tell you there is no way I would stick my nose into yours, or anyone elses personal things... nobody gave you any permission to access my private photos especially when your assumptions prove to be so wrong, however you people are not interested in that, you just want to give credence to your own little weird agendas. You seem to make your minds up about people without giving them a chance. To be honest Im totally fuming, and if this is the kind of clicky, small minded, nosey, freaky people that are on this site.... well... When do you get the time to do all this stuff, your clearly not attending festivals, or employed, maybe you just spend all your time hovering over sites like this like a vulture, ready to slip your hand down your trousers when you find something you feel you can chip your tuppance worth in....

Ive got someother sites you may be interested in... imasnoopingcreep.com and igetmykickslookingthruwindows.co.uk

Oh dear oh dear, is it the wrong time of the month, or has a raw nerve beeen touched??

You never deserved a 'chance', nor did your 'company' or shall we say 'website' as a company need to actually trade to be classed as such.

Oh and masked swearing is very unpleasant from one who portrays herself as a such a fabulous mother with her little family. In fact you are a nasty piece of work intent on telling lies to benefit your own financial gain.

You have been caught, just go away. :ph34r:

Thats the opinion of a man (debatable) who throws about sexist comments about women... your no different from me... only you probably wear brown trousers, nylon y fronts from the 70's, have a nicotine stains on your fingers... and carry around a slight odour....

You all actually think your superior to other people that come on this site, I think you really do... all I feel for you lot is pity, you know nothing about me, but believe me I know all about you, I see your kind every day... making snide comments about women, hanging around bus stops and probably ending up dying a lonely death in a bedsit... where they wouldnt find your body for 3 months....

Thats the opinion of a man (debatable) who throws about sexist comments about women... your no different from me... only you probably wear brown trousers, nylon y fronts from the 70's, have a nicotine stains on your fingers... and carry around a slight odour....

You all actually think your superior to other people that come on this site, I think you really do... all I feel for you lot is pity, you know nothing about me, but believe me I know all about you, I see your kind every day... making snide comments about women, hanging around bus stops and probably ending up dying a lonely death in a bedsit... where they wouldnt find your body for 3 months....

it could of course be a co-incidence - after all, I'm sure that lots of people use it - but HappyCamperJill's latest post is made using the same ISP as other earlier posts in this thread which seemed more than a little suspicious to some of the readers of this thread.

I seems a little odd to me that she's used three different ISPs for her posts here, with only the latest (after solid suspicions have been raised about the dates of the photos) being from that ISP.

it could of course be a co-incidence - after all, I'm sure that lots of people use it - but HappyCamperJill's latest post is made using the same ISP as other earlier posts in this thread which seemed more than a little suspicious to some of the readers of this thread.

I seems a little odd to me that she's used three different ISPs for her posts here, with only the latest (after solid suspicions have been raised about the dates of the photos) being from that ISP.

Edited by AbsolutelyNo

To play devils advocate, 3 ISPs are not too big an issue in theory, One at home, one at work and maybe a mobile device....

On the other hand, the rest of the comments, the dodgy photo EXIF data, the opening post suggesting all of the doubters are competitors kind of rule out any sympathy for the fact she is anything but a troll or a plant.

To play devils advocate, 3 ISPs are not too big an issue in theory, One at home, one at work and maybe a mobile device....

On the other hand, the rest of the comments, the dodgy photo EXIF data, the opening post suggesting all of the doubters are competitors kind of rule out any sympathy for the fact she is anything but a troll or a plant.

Yep, 3 ISPs is nothing suspicious.

But what I personally find suggestive about it is that the ISP she's recently used is the same one as some other posts suggesting that Sundrive are kosher, which isn't an ISP that I come across very often for posts on these forums.

However, as I said, I realise it could just be a coincidence, because I do sometimes come across it for other definitely-genuine users of these forums.

Yep, 3 ISPs is nothing suspicious.

But what I personally find suggestive about it is that the ISP she's recently used is the same one as some other posts suggesting that Sundrive are kosher, which isn't an ISP that I come across very often for posts on these forums.

However, as I said, I realise it could just be a coincidence, because I do sometimes come across it for other definitely-genuine users of these forums.

Looks like it's all my fault! All I wanted were some pictures of the supposed camper that was hired!!!! Looks like we have unearthed a possible fraud here!

Ps I said POSSIBLE before anyone gets shitty

Pps who on earth takes pictures on 'holiday' of someone cleaning a suspiciously empty camper and one where the face is obstructed by the wing mirror???

Edited by rischbrit

I have recently paid in full and thought it was odd also that the money comes out within 7 days even though i wont be receiving the vehicle for a good 2 months. I got worried when i checked Companies house as there is a sun drive hire dissolved. I can understand a new small company not being VAT registered but having motorhomes all over the country makes sun drive hire sound large. I have spoken today to someone from another motorhome company she was polite and didn't slate them but she did say a new customer to her has had worries and problems with sun drive hire and has asked for a full refund. She did say no motorhome company she knows of hires for less than a week because its not financially viable especially for a new company starting out and the same to for delivering anywhere without charge as petrol prices are astronomical. If all goes well I will gladly comment to the good of sun drive hire on here.

Hi. I booked a Swift 685 with Sundrive last month for July. After all the concerns expressed on this forum and others I spoke with them (a few times) and asked them to show me the motorhome I had hired. I have arranged to have one delivered to my house for a viewing later this week. While I can't say that this free 'preview' will remove all doubts about the company's intentions, I can say that they certainly seem to be making an effort with me. I'll post an update once I've seen the vehicle.

I to have asked for a viewing no-one has got back to me yet but anyone could hire for a day to test drive its not impossible so doesn't stop the worries. I took the decision to ring my credit card i cancelled the card they said my full payment to sun drive £400 could still come out but they couldn't take more as it was cancelled but that leaves my booking still planned and i will just wait and see as its Aug it will be awhile before i know if they are genuine. My card issuers are fine about refunding and as this is not my main holiday i can wait for disappointment or otherwise. WATCH THIS SPACE!!