Sundrive Hire (Camper Van / Motorhome Hire) Anyone Used Them?

Guest Morse Code

I contacted my bank and they said they would be able to get it back in to my bank between 7-10 days. unfortunately the bank couldn't act until after the time it was supposed to arrive. Until that time they still haven't failed to deliver. I would contact the bank as soon as they fail to deliver your camper. The sooner you do the sooner they will be able to seek reimbursement for you. I hope you have contacted the police also. I personally would like to see some action brought against this villain. Did you receive any confirmation from sundrive saying the van wont be delivered? I didn't which is why i was so pleased to find this forum. without this i would have been non the wiser as to the situation.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I contacted my bank and they said they would be able to get it back in to my bank between 7-10 days. unfortunately the bank couldn't act until after the time it was supposed to arrive. Until that time they still haven't failed to deliver. I would contact the bank as soon as they fail to deliver your camper. The sooner you do the sooner they will be able to seek reimbursement for you. I hope you have contacted the police also. I personally would like to see some action brought against this villain. Did you receive any confirmation from sundrive saying the van wont be delivered? I didn't which is why i was so pleased to find this forum. without this i would have been non the wiser as to the situation.

Interesting site on this matter!

http://sundrivegroupscam.com/

an interesting site and interesting read.

But if anyone uses the information that's there to make any sort of illegal act against McFadden, while that might be understandable due to the people who have lost money because of him, it makes that person the same sort of low-life as McFadden appears to be.

Please people, keep within the law.

• 1 month later...

It's been suggested to me that Sundrive might have resurfaced under a different name, as Arrow Motorhomes.

I've got no idea whether that's actually true or not, tho it's certainly the case that some of the text on the Arrow Motorhomes website is identical text to text on other motorhome suppliers websites, which was of course a feature of Sundrive's various incarnations of websites.

Arrow's website can be found here:-

http://www.arrowmotorhomes.co.uk/

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a bit more info on Arrow Motorhomes.

They have, apparently, recently let a customer down on a hire vehicle with very similar excuses to those used by Sundrive. There also seems to be a firm relationship between Arrow and Motorhomesrus.co.uk (as I've been told that a booking with Arrow was billed by Motorhomesrus), so it looks like they are the same operation using different names and websites.