SUNDAY

Foo Fighters

Bloc Party

Special Guests

The Gaslight Anthem

The Hives

NoFX

Rancid

What!?!?!? There is no way Blink would get first reference in the band name. Rage are ten times bigger and Blink should never have headlined:

a) cos they're shit

B) cos the singer can't sing

c) cos they're shit.

good news about NoFx, just hope they dont tell the same jokes again :/

got to be honest a month ago i was preparing myself for an awesome line-up now i can just see it being poor.

I dont really know why im just thinking the big bands we are saying might play(smashing pumpkins, pixies, bloc party,qotsa, soundgarden etc) i havent heard neil say anything surely if they were playing he would know by now. With just a week to the announcement i find myself preparing for the worst :P

Oh and i wanted slipknot to play :@ haha. Ahh well at least we have three solid headliners. Also i didnt want florence to play :P not really into her tbh wanted a better sub but ahh welll ill still see her.

Ha I don't know why I like them... I just do. I will maintain that their first album is fan-fucking-tastic. I quirky post-punk album with some great tunes. Post-Love Shack I understand the hate... but still they've written some great pop songs.

I always have to defend myself when I say i'm a fan :(