2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can people verify if any of these have a chance or no chance? I think most have a good chance, but just checking!

The Black Keys

Mona

The Gaslight Anthem

Soundgarden

Vampire Weekend

Bon Iver

White Lies

Warpaint

Cheers.

I can see Enter Shikari headlining against Kasabian, The Cure will headline against some dance act to keep all nob'eds busy. (Chase & Status) or something on the NME similar to Arcade Fire / Pendulum in 10.

Awesome set of headliners in my opinion.

Will definatly be seeing Foo Fighters and The Cure and although i can appreciate Kasabian as a headliner, they are not really my cup of tea so i'm hoping for something on NME/Lockup.

Just out of interest, do we think Lockup will be on Kasabian and The Cure days?

I'm not sure whether you're saying you can't believe their crowd because it was small/because it was huge. But, I headed back to yellow after Strokes (mostly because they put me on a downer, w*nk) and I couldn't believe how many people were heading the same way as me. Was Pulps crowd big?

I find it odd that people say that Pulp had a huge crowd because of Jane's pulling out. When most people seem to say that Jane's had a tiny crowd.

I think Pulp had a huge crowd because they are Pulp. Icons of a previous generation. Same with Madness. Same with The Cure. All bands who are still relevant, have something to give, but also hark back to a time most didn't experience first time round.

I find it odd that people say that Pulp had a huge crowd because of Jane's pulling out. When most people seem to say that Jane's had a tiny crowd.

I think Pulp had a huge crowd because they are Pulp. Icons of a previous generation. Same with Madness. Same with The Cure. All bands who are still relevant, have something to give, but also hark back to a time most didn't experience first time round.

It looks like FR have really pulled out of the bag this year, we've got barely any acts confirmed, but it's looking like it's going to be a brilliant line-up. Leeds have more than earned my £200 out of me, the best part is that there's a whole load of acts still to be announced! Bring on Leeds 2012!