2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those of you who've seen them live, did they do that gimmick where they take people out of the crowd and get them onstage playing their instruments? Or the guitar playing with teeth?

When I saw them at '04, I thought that was awesome but I was only a young 'un then, and come to think of it I'd find it a bit tedious this time around.

at wembley they took a kid out of the crowd to sing a song, and at the o2 arena they took a kid out to basically fall to the ground when an explosion went off...

doubt they could do it at a fest though, then again who knows as i'm sure at soni last year sum41 got a stage full of people :lol:

Neil, I only asked for Blur to be down graded to a R from SR but to have them completly gone from the rumours page is even better-nice work fella! Its going to be a very (Green) day today I feel :)

I'm still strongly siding with the info I've had about no R/L and an arena tour instead in the autumn, but as I've said I have stuff from what should be decent sources which contradict that.

Anyway, It's looking very likely that it'll get cleared up today either way when the yanks wake up. My source there seems confident he'll be able to let me know this morning (his morning).

I'm still strongly siding with the info I've had about no R/L and an arena tour instead in the autumn, but as I've said I have stuff from what should be decent sources which contradict that.

Anyway, It's looking very likely that it'll get cleared up today either way when the yanks wake up. My source there seems confident he'll be able to let me know this morning (his morning).

at wembley they took a kid out of the crowd to sing a song, and at the o2 arena they took a kid out to basically fall to the ground when an explosion went off...

doubt they could do it at a fest though, then again who knows as i'm sure at soni last year sum41 got a stage full of people :lol:

When I saw them sub at Reading 01 they got a couple of people out of the crowd to play.

To be honest it really pissed me off. In a 3 hour set at Wembley it's fair enough but in a 1 hour set it wasted about 15 minutes. They were absolutely excellent otherwise though.

Green Day

Bloc Party

Placebo

Korn

Enter Shikari

All Time Low

Two Door Cinema Club

Justice

Skrillex

Kasabian

Florence & The Machine

Dizzee Rascal