Editors

Jesus And The Mary Chain

Jack White

The Horrors

The XX

Warpaint

James Blake

The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart

but of course, that can't, and wouldn't happen.

And yeah. The majority of festivals around Europe have dance acts after their headliners.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last guess (More hope than anything else)

Main

The Cure

Smashing Pumpkins

Pixies

Lostprophets

Gaslight

NoFx

Kasabian

Flo

Kaisers

We Are Scientists

The Vaccines

Foos

Black Keys

Ten D

Korn

Refused

NME

Maccabees

ATDI

Enter Shikari

TDCC/Deadmau5

As long as a few of these are announced i will be happy (some we all ready know)

Foo Fighters, Black Keys, Rancid, Kasabian, Kaiser Chiefs, Florence, Twin Atlantic, Enter Shikari (against The Cure), At The Drive In, Lower Than Atlantis, Dropkick Murphys, Wu Tang Clan, Paul Weller, The Vaccines, The Gaslight Anthem, Young Guns, Less Than Jake, Chase and Status, Lostprophets, Sum 41, Angels and Airwaves, Feeder, You Me At Six, Simple Plan, Yellowcard, Jack White, Knife Party, Korn, Glasvegas and M83

Edited by Dukeeyyy

Bit of a weird question, but as this is (hopefully, if I get a ticket!) going to be my first proper music festival (I went to Underage last year :P), how many bands to people usually get to see over the course of the weekend? I was surprised by how many me & my mates actually managed to get to at Underage. Obviously I'm looking for A LOT of my 'must see' bands being on the line, but I'm wondering how many of those I'll actually get to see ahaha.

Bit of a weird question, but as this is (hopefully, if I get a ticket!) going to be my first proper music festival (I went to Underage last year :P), how many bands to people usually get to see over the course of the weekend? I was surprised by how many me & my mates actually managed to get to at Underage. Obviously I'm looking for A LOT of my 'must see' bands being on the line, but I'm wondering how many of those I'll actually get to see ahaha.

Edited by ArcticGorilla

Does anyone have a bad feeling that they're just going to announce the headliners and subs tomorrow, with a list of bands that have no specified day or stage, and then around the time the line-up is usually announced (late March/early April) they'll break the days down?

I've just wondered why they're announcing it so early.

2010 - 23 full sets, saw a couple of songs by about 6 more

2011 - 27 full sets, then a few songs by 3 more

All depends on how hard you try and whether you're bothered about staying with people you already know :)

Does anyone have a bad feeling that they're just going to announce the headliners and subs tomorrow, with a list of bands that have no specified day or stage, and then around the time the line-up is usually announced (late March/early April) they'll break the days down?

If the weather is good all weekend then it's easy to see 30 bands. Even if you spend all day at the main stage getting drinks etc you'll see quite a lot. 2008 we hardley moved from the main. But now I'll do nearly every tent. The sound is mostly better in the tents, and if there is a big crowd in there the atmosphere is great.