2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Message from Billie Joe Armstrong of Greenday yesterday:

http://www.gigwise.c...rk-On-New-Album

Not sure if that quashes or adds to the rumours! New album in the pipework though, surprised they are only now starting work on the new album, would definitely be surprised if they do R&L this year now with that in mind :(

them starting work on a new album doesn't rule them out by the look of things - after all, they're playing a festival date in Japan in August, so doing the album certainly isn't stopping all live shows.

If you look at past lineups I think Foster the people will play 4th on NME. Surely theyre no bigger than MGMT, Foals or Pendulum were in 08, Florence and The Machine, Maccabees and Gaslight Anthem were in 09, maybe bigger than the ones in 4th in 2010, but not bigger than Panic at the Disco, The Vaccines or Bombay Bicycle Club were last year. Id put Foster The People on par with all these bands in their corresponding years.

Leeds fest 2004 setlist

1. American Idiot 2. Longview 3. Geek Stink Breath 4. Hitchin' a Ride 5. Welcome To Paradise 6. Brain Stew 7. Jaded 8. 2000 Light Years Away 9. I Fought the Law (The Clash cover) 10. Knowledge (Operation Ivy cover) 11. Basket Case 12. She 13. King for a Day 14. Waiting 15. Minority 16. When I Come Around 17. We Are the Champions

Leeds fest 2004 setlist

1. American Idiot 2. Longview 3. Geek Stink Breath 4. Hitchin' a Ride 5. Welcome To Paradise 6. Brain Stew 7. Jaded 8. 2000 Light Years Away 9. I Fought the Law (The Clash cover) 10. Knowledge (Operation Ivy cover) 11. Basket Case 12. She 13. King for a Day 14. Waiting 15. Minority 16. When I Come Around 17. We Are the Champions