Rewards for weight loss

Guest Katster

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done! My weight loss has slowed down - I only lost 1lb this week. I'm going to start rope skipping again soon, I just need to get myself a really good pair of running trainers on Friday, as I'll be doing it on laminate floor.

I have been dropping weight like there is no tomorrow :).

Unfortunately it is because I now have arthritis in my left knee. I was housebound for nearly 4 weeks at one stage, and just sat at home eating all the pies ;)

Mostly just walk with a stick, but I have got a pair of crutches so I can do a few decent walks a week as well as going swimming of an evening (easier than trying to get my daughter to help me in and out of the bath).

Foodwise. I seem to have an aversion to it at the moment, but I chucked loads out and I cook everything from scratch for my daughter and her friends (even bread and pasta etc). I enjoy feeding people for some reason ;)

It's a pity that it has taken something like this to get my fat arse into gear :)

Unfortunately it is because I now have arthritis in my left knee. I was housebound for nearly 4 weeks at one stage, and just sat at home eating all the pies ;)

Mostly just walk with a stick, but I have got a pair of crutches so I can do a few decent walks a week as well as going swimming of an evening (easier than trying to get my daughter to help me in and out of the bath).

Foodwise. I seem to have an aversion to it at the moment, but I chucked loads out and I cook everything from scratch for my daughter and her friends (even bread and pasta etc). I enjoy feeding people for some reason ;)

It's a pity that it has taken something like this to get my fat arse into gear :)

I ended last Summer almost unable to walk thanks to problems with my knee. Luckily it's not arthritis, but the Consultant looking me up & down & stating the obvious with his comment "Well you are overweight" did the trick & spurred me into getting my arse in gear. Now we're eating way more healthily than before & I'm gymming as often as I can.

I feel so much better for it, I'm glad the Consultant was an arrogant twat!!

I ended last Summer almost unable to walk thanks to problems with my knee. Luckily it's not arthritis, but the Consultant looking me up & down & stating the obvious with his comment "Well you are overweight" did the trick & spurred me into getting my arse in gear. Now we're eating way more healthily than before & I'm gymming as often as I can.

I feel so much better for it, I'm glad the Consultant was an arrogant twat!!

• 3 weeks later...