Kendal Calling 2011

Guest Flaminglippy

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, our deposit's paid! ;) We're also well happy with the announcements so far - and if only The Levellers are headliners out of those ...... :P Can't wait! :lol:

What would be the best camping option?

Our group will be a mix of couples & singles with no kids (late 20's/early 30's) so we don't want to be anywhere too quiet................. On the other hand we don't want to be stuck with all the teenagers who can't handle their ale.

Looking pretty tasty :)B)B)

But have seen the Bunnnymen and Levellers recently and already have tickets for 4 other festivals.

Tempted though, gonna see what the headliners are to see if they will keep the rowdy teenagers at bay. They ruined it for me last year. I turned into a grumpy old woman at times, they ruined Justin Robertsons set!! :(

just looking for a bit of advice for anyone whos been to kendal calling before,

i tried buying tickets at 3 yesterday afternoon on release day, specifically for the emporers field because my wife is registered disabled and parking the car next to the tent seems a great advantage. Ive been to festivals before and know how bad the slog can be. Ive also got a 10 year old and the emporers field was the family option. However by 3 yesterday the tickets are no longer available for that field.

just wondering if anyone could tell me if the other fields are far from the car parks, if so id have to do endless trips to and from the car carrying the camping and cooking gear myself. Also wondering how noisy the other fields are, as i know in previous years a lot of people have complained about drunken youths running riot.

last piece of advice is, does anyone know of any other festivals where it is possible to park next to the tent, of a similar size and family orientated.

cheers

i tried buying tickets at 3 yesterday afternoon on release day, specifically for the emporers field because my wife is registered disabled and parking the car next to the tent seems a great advantage. Ive been to festivals before and know how bad the slog can be. Ive also got a 10 year old and the emporers field was the family option. However by 3 yesterday the tickets are no longer available for that field.

just wondering if anyone could tell me if the other fields are far from the car parks, if so id have to do endless trips to and from the car carrying the camping and cooking gear myself. Also wondering how noisy the other fields are, as i know in previous years a lot of people have complained about drunken youths running riot.

last piece of advice is, does anyone know of any other festivals where it is possible to park next to the tent, of a similar size and family orientated.

cheers

cheers

cheers