Weather thread 2011

Guest Paul ™

If anyone is still using Metcheck, I'd advise them to ignore it. While the general idea of it being wet or dry may be ok, the temperatures they display are crazy! It's highly unlikely to reach 10 oc next week during daylight hours. Just shows how unreliable they are!

I'd say keep checking TWO or Weatheronline and the rest for a more realistic idea of temps and conditions. :)

Wow, page 164, just one more to go and we've equalled last year's at the time of the Festival's start, great work

NFR NFC

Edited by jezzer

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only he is able to bring himself back.

As I've said a number of times, he was not banned, and he weas not stopped from posting.

Anything he says different to that is untrue.

Please don't perpetuate his lies.

Awwwwww diddums Neil, did I say something you didnt like and you tried to ban me?

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, if you ban everyone who dares to disagree with you, there will be no one left

I am sure you will ban this account too, but honestly one day just take a look in the mirror and see how pathetic this "Its my forum and if you dare disagree with me over the mildest thing I will ban you" attitude is, they say mods are the guys who got bullied at school and are on a powertrip, I guess you must have got reallly really bullied then

Carry on with your power trip laddo, I'll pop along to the efests meet shall I? See how mouthy you are then!!

lovely drying day here in Bath...heavy showers overnight though so although the roads are now bone dry the ground is likely to take longer to dry....and with the threat of more showers tomorrow and Saturday there looks like being less and less of a window to dry the ground out fully before Wednesday....

the local forecast here is also saying heavy rain on Monday, which if it happens would pretty much close the deal on the site getting churned up once a few thousand have yomped across it...no matter how much sun we had on Tuesday...

struggling to stay positive now to be honest....sorry :(

Awwwwww diddums Neil, did I say something you didnt like and you tried to ban me?

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, if you ban everyone who dares to disagree with you, there will be no one left

I am sure you will ban this account too, but honestly one day just take a look in the mirror and see how pathetic this "Its my forum and if you dare disagree with me over the mildest thing I will ban you" attitude is, they say mods are the guys who got bullied at school and are on a powertrip, I guess you must have got reallly really bullied then

Carry on with your power trip laddo, I'll pop along to the efests meet shall I? See how mouthy you are then!!

What is wrong with you?

Firstly, it IS offensive to some of the women who use this board, myself included. Secondly, it is totally and utterly unsuitable for work. I don't understand why some people are going out of their way to try and argue whether or not this is okay. This is a community. Some members of the community are upset by this behaviour. So why are you perpetuating it? If you disagree with Neil's handling of things then say so. Don't continue to post offensive pictures to make a point.

Edited by windy_miller

It was all weathery and now its back to bloody arguments and proving pointless points..

Some people really dont know when to stop and it makes me wonder what their point is?

Right back to the weather

The f**king Sun is shining now....

if it goes away again it will be because it doing a face palm....

At a guess, this is jimmystobo. He's a nice chap, as you can see.

To help jimmystobo spot me at the meet, I'm 6'3". I'll look forwards to meeting you. :)

What is wrong with you?

Firstly, it IS offensive to some of the women who use this board, myself included. Secondly, it is totally and utterly unsuitable for work. I don't understand why some people are going out of their way to try and argue whether or not this is okay. This is a community. Some members of the community are upset by this behaviour. So why are you perpetuating it? If you disagree with Neil's handling of things then say so. Don't continue to post offensive pictures to make a point.

lovely drying day here in Bath...heavy showers overnight though so although the roads are now bone dry the ground is likely to take longer to dry....and with the threat of more showers tomorrow and Saturday there looks like being less and less of a window to dry the ground out fully before Wednesday....

the local forecast here is also saying heavy rain on Monday, which if it happens would pretty much close the deal on the site getting churned up once a few thousand have yomped across it...no matter how much sun we had on Tuesday...

Edited by tinselmouse