Weather thread 2011

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't shoot the Met Office messenger.

UK Outlook for Sunday 19 Jun 2011 to Tuesday 28 Jun 2011:

Generally unsettled on Sunday and Monday with showers or longer spells of rain affecting most parts of the UK. The worst of these conditions are likely towards western areas, with eastern parts seeing some brighter and drier conditions. It will be windy at times in most areas, with a risk of gales especially towards the southwest of the UK. It remains changeable through the rest of the period with further showers or rain likely to affect many parts of the country. However, there should also be some drier and brighter periods, these most likely in the south and southeast of the UK. Temperatures generally a little below average in western parts of Britain but perhaps nearer to average in the east and perhaps warm at times in the southeast.

Updated: 1133 on Tue 14 Jun 2011

We need word from the almighty. It worked last year. I'm just a bit concerned that he's worried about making an appearance in case it starts up more rapture rumours.

My father looks down with virtue on your soul. It shall be dry for you and your many brothers.

Generally unsettled on Sunday and Monday with showers or longer spells of rain affecting most parts of the UK. The worst of these conditions are likely towards western areas, with eastern parts seeing some brighter and drier conditions. It will be windy at times in most areas, with a risk of gales especially towards the southwest of the UK. It remains changeable through the rest of the period with further showers or rain likely to affect many parts of the country. However, there should also be some drier and brighter periods, these most likely in the south and southeast of the UK. Temperatures generally a little below average in western parts of Britain but perhaps nearer to average in the east and perhaps warm at times in the southeast.

I refuse to believe that there will be bad weather. It will be as warm and glorious as last years Glastonbury. Plus I dont want to be packing wellies in my bag as it will put the weight over the 15 KG limit for the Ryanair flight out of Dublin :)