Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Rich BT

Bearded Theory 2011

Guest Flip

Exactly my fisrt reaction. :lol: Rabid is extremely pleased about them. I'm rather excited about Martha Tilston. I've recently discovered her & am currently besotted! B) Music to sit down to, see :ph34r:

:D

That would be really good. Love looking round places like that..

Congratulations Besty.

What an ace place to have a hen weekend!! B)

Mainly the locality of residential property that were directly affected by the festival, coupled with some other minor issues. We have built some really good relations in Hulland Ward and we did not want to get to the stage of being a "bad neighbour" if that makes sense?

We still retain the premises license at Bradley Nook Farm should we have issues obtaining a license at Kedleston Hall - quite a nice position to be in!

I'm rather excited about Martha Tilston. I've recently discovered her & am currently besotted! B) Music to sit down to, see :ph34r:

whilst at alchemy we had quite a few, and have come up with the wonderful idea of "everyone bring an instrument" to BT11, which i think is marvelous.

of course you dont have to, but if you want one and dont have one contact me and i can bring one for you, i think i will be bringing my bongo and digi.

so, what will you be bringing? huh.gif

My tambourine I bought drunkenly at Beautiful Days 2007 and has not been used since :P

Bearded Theory 2011 will take place at beautiful Kedleston Hall Estate, in Derbyshire.

Kedleston Hall is only a couple of miles away from Bradley Nook Farm and will hopefully become our new permanent home for many years to come. This is obviously subject to our PERMANENT premises license application.

We will have SIX stages offering a wide variety of simultaneous music programming. Away from the music we will have the Lady Bird Cabaret Tent, Gail’s open mic tea tent, HUGE children’s village, craft workshops, creative arts and much more.

Kedleston3.jpg

whilst at alchemy we had quite a few, and have come up with the wonderful idea of "everyone bring an instrument" to BT11, which i think is marvelous.

of course you dont have to, but if you want one and dont have one contact me and i can bring one for you, i think i will be bringing my bongo and digi.

so, what will you be bringing? huh.gif

Might have been the southbank show theme. Yeah I'll try and learn that for next year :ph34r::lol:;)

Yay.... Bearded is the weekend of my 30th Birthday!!!! I feel a messy times ahead!!! xx

yeah im not liking ur lack of money either dearest!

You could just... " arrggghhhhh" alot in the background Rabid!!!! :lol:

Perhaps the parrot can join in!!!!