Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Rich BT

Bearded Theory 2011

Hi Dave

They should give you a call in the week and you are correct it is at the lower amount.

I think you can call them to pay the remaining amount without waiting for them to get in touch however there is not an online facility to pay the second amount.

Rich

We need some suggestions for our Saturday night headliner after our main target was not available (this year). Over to you.

Still nothing from Quaytickets re 2nd half of payment and I am off to Brazil next week 'til the end of the month. :unsure:

Hope they get it sorted soon ! :(<_<

Any way the page can be widened a bit, looks a bit thin (especially on widescreen monitors)

Apart from that, look and design is great B)

Hi Paul, we considered people with smaller monitors when we were doing it - people moaned before that it was too wide

Hi Dave

Dont worry too much and consider it an extension to the payment plan. If you drop Louise a quick email she will chase it up for you info(at)beardedtheory.co.uk

(Oh yes, we were also discussing the merits of The Twang the other day on FB, I was supposed to mention them too :blink: )

+1 for Alabama3

+1 for Dan Vs Pip

-1 for lightning seeds (sorry dave)

I may suggest

doves

unkle

tricky

lamb

Gil scott Heron

Hybrid

Goldfrapp

The size of monitor shouldn't matter though mate. I know eFestivals was displayed similarily before the last upgrade and it made it difficult for certain members to view the page clearly.

It only displays about 50% of the width of the screen, means a lot of white space which can also cause problems.

Also (in Firefox anyway) using the zoom feature to increase the text size, this causes the page to display incorrectly. See below -

35778306.jpg

Not sure if this is a programming issue or the way it should display but never noticed it on other websites when zooming.

No worries mate, it's hard to please everyone with design issues but smaller it is, on smaller screens this then becomes a problem for people with sight issues :)

+1 for Alabama3

+1 for Dan Vs Pip

-1 for lightning seeds (sorry dave)

I may suggest

doves

unkle

tricky

lamb

Gil scott Heron

Hybrid

Goldfrapp

You remember of course what you were saying about the original Beardies getting backstage passes this year. :rolleyes: