Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Rich BT

Bearded Theory 2011

Why would they want a load of sun-drenched hippies hanging round a stately home?!? :P

:D

Can't believe I'm getting excited about next year's festivals before I've finished this year's ones :rolleyes:

Because it would add to the ambience of the place??????

Have to ask though, and it might just be my ignorance, but why? the change of venue??

Sun drenched would be the least of the problems. A bunch of hippies that have been on it since breakfast deciding they'd like to go and check out the priceless objet d'art. Im a clumsy enough arse as it is.

Sun drenched would be the least of the problems. A bunch of hippies that have been on it since breakfast deciding they'd like to go and check out the priceless objet d'art. Im a clumsy enough arse as it is.

Sneaked a sun reference in and no-one thought it odd. 2009 is truly forgotten :D

A tent festooned with chandelier and silver candlesticks. Brilliant :)

FIRST 2011 ACTS RELEASED

Now then now then!!!!

We are delighted to announce that THE BEAT, ZION TRAIN, UK SUBS, TOFU LOVE FROGS, ADE EDMONDSON & THE BAD SHEPHERDS, NECK, MILES HUNT & ERICA NOCKELLS (WONDER STUFF), MARTHA TILSTON, DAVID GIBB AND LITTLE JOHNNY ENGLAND are all confirmed to play the MAIN STAGE and BEARD TOP in 2011.

The Main Stage headliner for the SUNDAY will be released later this month and the acts listed are split over the Saturday and Sunday of the festival. The headliner and a few more names will be released exclusively to EFESTIVALS. Miles Hunt and Erica Nockells will headline the Beard Top on the Sunday night!

FOR TICKET INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT WWW.BEARDEDTHEORY.COM

30% of the festivals ticket allocation has now been sold.

FIRST 2011 ACTS RELEASED

Now then now then!!!!

We are delighted to announce that THE BEAT, ZION TRAIN, UK SUBS, TOFU LOVE FROGS, ADE EDMONDSON & THE BAD SHEPHERDS, NECK, MILES HUNT & ERICA NOCKELLS (WONDER STUFF), MARTHA TILSTON, DAVID GIBB AND LITTLE JOHNNY ENGLAND are all confirmed to play the MAIN STAGE and BEARD TOP in 2011.

The Main Stage headliner for the SUNDAY will be released later this month and the acts listed are split over the Saturday and Sunday of the festival. The headliner and a few more names will be released exclusively to EFESTIVALS. Miles Hunt and Erica Nockells will headline the Beard Top on the Sunday night!

FOR TICKET INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT WWW.BEARDEDTHEORY.COM

30% of the festivals ticket allocation has now been sold.

Solid. :)

OutToLunch will be pleased. He's just discovered the joys of Edmondson & his Shepherds :P

Sounds like its all coming together nicely :D Gutted I wont make it again next year however I do declare, that I will be back at some point :lol:

Really considering this now, if only because I don't want my festival season to be over after next week at alchemy. <_<