Guest oafc0000

Who should lead Labour  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who should lead Labour

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was expecting David to win until my girlfriends voting forms came thrpough from the union plastered with "vote for ed" all over them, I'm surprised they are allowed to do that, anyone know who they backed when Blair got the leadership, was it Prescott?

Get your house on Ed Milliband. Had a very reliable tip - and Im talking very reliable here - and he's backed his confidence with doing the business

That's a shame for Labour then.

He's defo the best looking choice at this moment, but it won't be the case in 5 years when there's an election. People will want someone with more gravitas.

Gravitas? What are you talking about man? :P Although that highly personable chap Dave Cam seemed to do quite well :unsure:

This year's election was about getting rid of Brown for many voters. Dave Moron won by default. He wasn't particularly wanted - if he was he would have cleaned up; because he wasn't particularly wanted, the Libs did well.

The next election will be an election in dire times. It will be a choice between the devil that we'll (by then) know, or "taking another risk" on Labour (on the basis of their f**k up last time).

"Nice-guy Ed" will do worse in that situation than someone considered a more serious politician would - such as his bruv.