Who should lead Labour  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who should lead Labour

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

laugh.gif

Do you think I am stood here with a gun against the parties head :)

I joined to get a vote, I have had that vote and I always intended on withdrawing my membership after the vote. If David M wins though I might keep supporting them otherwise I am sure they are grateful for the £80 or so they have already had off me to buy a vote :)

This year's election was about getting rid of Brown for many voters. Dave Moron won by default. He wasn't particularly wanted - if he was he would have cleaned up; because he wasn't particularly wanted, the Libs did well.

The next election will be an election in dire times. It will be a choice between the devil that we'll (by then) know, or "taking another risk" on Labour (on the basis of their f**k up last time).

"Nice-guy Ed" will do worse in that situation than someone considered a more serious politician would - such as his bruv.

Yeah but the idea behind scrapping the 'one year vote' policy was to get people more involved in the party and if you have a vote you will be more involved not for people to just join with the idea of my guy didn't win so why should I support them cause remember you never joined the 'David Miliband' party, you joined the Labour Party. Either way you obviously support the Labour party so why should you stop contributing?

I know were talking before anything has acutally been confirmed but it doesn't even sound like you support the Labour party in the first, just a casual supporter. If you really supported them you would give Ed Miliband a chance as he has been voted in by a majority after all. Anyways he's not as left wing as people are making out!

I'll take this opportunity (because I'm nicely pissed) to give Kudos to Pogo/JobbyJabber/Jonny for a very good prediction at least a couple of years back that Ed Miliband would be a genuine Leadership candidate. I laughed at the time, but it beats Phils prediction of a Lib/Con coalition (or at least this might stop him crowing on about it :P:P:P )

I'll take this opportunity (because I'm nicely pissed) to give Kudos to Pogo/JobbyJabber/Jonny for a very good prediction at least a couple of years back that Ed Miliband would be a genuine Leadership candidate. I laughed at the time, but it beats Phils prediction of a Lib/Con coalition (or at least this might stop him crowing on about it :P:P:P )

Edited by oafc0000