Seetickets

Guest Interpol1

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had my mates weekend ticket sent yesterday and a different mates early entry supposedly dispatched today however my tickets and early entries are still in stock waiting to be dispatched. Bet they've had loads of phone calls today because of the 'If you haven't received your tickets 7 days before the event...' statement.

I don't think thats the case as I ordered mine on the night they went on sale - 30/3/10 and I didn't order them via NME, it was on the Seetickets website just after they went on sale at approx 7pm but it say 'NME tickets' on the confimation.

Hopefully they will be sent out tomorrow.....

That's all well and good if you have your tickets already, or have no plans for the week leading up to the festival. The problem lies with the tickets being sent recorded delivery, if they didn't have to be signed for I'd have every faith in going away and coming back the Wednesday before the festival to find my tickets at the door. The fact that they have to be signed for means that if I don't get mine on Friday at the latest then, theoretically, I won't be able to do anything about it until Wednesday, which isn't enough time.

I'm not having a hissy fit, but I'll be happy when I have the tickets in my mits, put it that way,

You can do a few more things to, Designate a "Neighbour" to sign for your tickets by registering with Royal Mail. In my case, I missed the delivery because I was in bed, and my tickets have been returned to my local sorting office, I have to wait 24 hours to collect, so tomorrow morning should be good. Depends on who delivers it in your area I suppose, but thats straight from the Royal Mail Delivery Note I woke up to. I also work in a post office, so to an extent, I understand.

Right, have a very big problem. I've got my ticket, but ordered the missus' seperately, and they've not arrived yet. The problem is: I can't remember for the life of me which site we bought them off (It was definitely one that was on the approved site list), used my mum's e-mail adress to buy them (and she deletes everything from her inbox every few weeks, so no chance of it being there), and the card we used expired a few weeks ago, so there's no real way of getting a reference number... any advice at all? >____<

Right, have a very big problem. I've got my ticket, but ordered the missus' seperately, and they've not arrived yet. The problem is: I can't remember for the life of me which site we bought them off (It was definitely one that was on the approved site list), used my mum's e-mail adress to buy them (and she deletes everything from her inbox every few weeks, so no chance of it being there), and the card we used expired a few weeks ago, so there's no real way of getting a reference number... any advice at all? >____<

Edited by FiestaDave