Who are you most looking forward to?

Guest fuzzylogic

Well since the lineup is complete, who are your must see bands of the festival, the ones you really can't wait to see.

There are loads for me this year but the main ones being:

Frank Turner

Los Campesinos

LCD Soundsystem

Adam Green

Eddie Argos

Kele

Phoenix

Funeral party

The Libertines

Ash

The Futureheads

Weezer

Those the ones I absolutley can not miss, and there are loads more I'm looking forward too aswell, plus also stuff in the alternative tent such as Emo Phillips, Robin Ince and more.

For me personally this year is a really strong line up. :)

GUNS & ROSES

Cancer Bats (missed them at Download)

Bad Religion

Cypress Hill

Weezer

One band nobody should miss are The Gaslight Anthem. I thought they were good on record but after seeing them on this tour I'm still left in awe. Definately got the chance of being the act of the year.

There are three bands that I will not miss:

Modest Mouse

Frank Turner

The Gaslight Anthem

Arcade Fire are now pushing the realms of one of my favourite bands ever, since The Suburbs, I've really gotten into them. Shame I missed them before all this new hype.

Limp/Cypress/Weezer I think will possibly be the most fun I can have in two hours

I was listening to my Leeds playlist, and Welcome to the Jungle popped up. I actually first though "Why is this on here?" then I remembered why I was so excited when the Line Up was announced. I get to see that song live.

So excited. So very excited.