Your complete pack list

Guest Megahurtz400

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a little tip for all those who buy the stagetimes that hang round your neck.

take the card off the metal thing, get some electrical insulating tape, tear off a small piece and wrap it over the edge coving both sides of the hole. do this to all the sheets, the put it back on the metal thing.

ive been doin it for years now and never lost a pge. beforehand all you need is to spil a beer on it and the hole would rip

Looking at these lists there's one basic error - loo roll. I'd definitely recommed taking the handy-size packs of tissues instead. Les of a target for idiots when walking to the loo in the morning and easy to carry a pack in the arena in case of emergencies.

Also bin-bags and wet wipes are very handy, and a secret stash of pop tarts always does me proud.

Whenever I got my tickets in March, I started planning on what to take with me instantly and got bits and pieces as I went along right up until about 7 or 8 days ago.

When I looked at all of the shit I had, I laid all of it out on my living room floor and the thing that struck me was just how much excess crap there was - food, mostly. So I packed it all away in plastic bags and I discovered that for Leeds alone I would be taking 9 giant bin bags full of crap. I then had the realisation that maybe, JUST MAYBE, I am going over-prepared. So I condensed it down into 3 medium-size boxes that'll be carried on a trolley (wise investment too) and cut out all the shit I didn't really need.

Here's what I'm taking (for 2 people):

Tent

Sleeping Bags

Pillows

Airbed

Pegs

Windbreak

Duck tape

2 x disposable barbecues

2 x bucket barbecues with solid fuel disks

Various tins of food - beans mostly

Pot noodles

Eggs

Milk

Vegetable oil

Snacks - crisps, mini cheddars, cookies

Cool box containing barbecue food for wednesday and some cold beers

Hexi burner and tablets

Instant coffee and hot chocolate

Lighter and matches

First aid kit (over the counter drugs, analgesics, plasters, etc)

Portable phone charger

Baby wipes

Disposable plates, cups and cutlery

Batteries

Phone

Camera

Fold away chairs

Camping pots and pans

Money

Alcohol (Jagermeister, 36 x 440ml cans of Carling and Grant's whiskey - Grant's and Jagermeister in hot drink containers)

Bin bags

Clothes

Toilet roll

Wash kit and toileteries

Hand sanitiser

Room de-odouriser or air freshener

Money

2 x luggage trolleys

...and a nice big smile.

Not taking wellies because I cannot walk in them. Instead I'm taking my trust old walking shoes because they're sturdy, strong, waterproof, comfortable, light-weight and extremely well made. If the mud is deep then I'll just take some string and tie some bin bags up to my knees.

Additionally, most of the stuff I'm taking fits into 3 medium size storage boxes. Haven't weighed it all but between 2 people we'll manage it easily.

Edited by Dave The Hedgehog

Here's what I'm taking (for 2 people):

Tent

Sleeping Bags

Pillows

Airbed

Pegs

Windbreak

Duck tape

2 x disposable barbecues

2 x bucket barbecues with solid fuel disks

Various tins of food - beans mostly

Pot noodles

Eggs

Milk

Vegetable oil

Snacks - crisps, mini cheddars, cookies

Cool box containing barbecue food for wednesday and some cold beers

Hexi burner and tablets

Instant coffee and hot chocolate

Lighter and matches

First aid kit (over the counter drugs, analgesics, plasters, etc)

Portable phone charger

Baby wipes

Disposable plates, cups and cutlery

Batteries

Phone

Camera

Fold away chairs

Camping pots and pans

Money

Alcohol (Jagermeister, 36 x 440ml cans of Carling and Grant's whiskey - Grant's and Jagermeister in hot drink containers)

Bin bags

Clothes

Toilet roll

Wash kit and toileteries

Hand sanitiser

Room de-odouriser or air freshener

Money

2 x luggage trolleys

...and a nice big smile.

If you have a poundland nearby, they should have blowup pillows there, which take up hardly any space and are surprisingly comfortable.

Or try a loaf of bread, it moulds to your head and is a tasty treat in the morning.

Or a bag of wine, though this will get less comfortable the more you drink it ;)

Wallet + Cash

Ticket

Tent

Sleeping Bag

2 x Jeans

3 x Tshirts

1 x 3/4 Length Shorts

2 x Shirts

2 x Hoodys

2 x aminal masks

Small Pillow

Towel

Wet Wipes

Mouthwash

Biscuits

Small Cereal Packet's

I think thats it. Might be some more or some less as it might not all fit in my bag :P

Edited by Keva

If you have a poundland nearby, they should have blowup pillows there, which take up hardly any space and are surprisingly comfortable.

Or try a loaf of bread, it moulds to your head and is a tasty treat in the morning.

Or a bag of wine, though this will get less comfortable the more you drink it ;)

Ticket

Train Tickets

Tent

Sleeping Bag

Roll Mat

Hexi Cooker + Tablets

6x T shirts

3x Trousers

2x Shorts

3x Jumpers/Hoodies

Underwear

Torch

Bin Bags

Wallet

Cash

Money Belt

Pillow Case

Towel

Shoes.

Wellies

Waterproofs

Mug

Dry Shampoo

Baby Wipes

Matches

Lighter

Booze

Why do I think I've forgotten something?

• 1 month later...

You will also want(Kaufen WOW Gold) peripherals that do their job passably well, which means you might want to invest in multi-button mice. I highly recommend the Razer Naga, but basically any mouse that has more buttons than your basic two-button mouse should already help you access spells much easier than your(RS Gold) keyboard. Likewise, you'll want a responsive keyboard that allows you to hit all the necessary buttons very easily. This means your(Final Fantasy Gil) most important spells should be within reasonable reach of your keyboard fingers (e.g., for smaller hands, keys 7 to = will be inconvenient). I went through a look a gaming hardware in a series of posts that took a look at options for gaming.If you need any help or more information about Buy WOW Gold during this sales promotion, please contact us instantly!

You will also want(Kaufen WOW Gold) peripherals that do their job passably well, which means you might want to invest in multi-button mice. I highly recommend the Razer Naga, but basically any mouse that has more buttons than your basic two-button mouse should already help you access spells much easier than your(RS Gold) keyboard. Likewise, you'll want a responsive keyboard that allows you to hit all the necessary buttons very easily. This means your(Final Fantasy Gil) most important spells should be within reasonable reach of your keyboard fingers (e.g., for smaller hands, keys 7 to = will be inconvenient). I went through a look a gaming hardware in a series of posts that took a look at options for gaming.If you need any help or more information about Buy WOW Gold during this sales promotion, please contact us instantly!