'Celeb' Spotting

Guest Pot

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not seen too many but have seen the man himself - Mr Eavis wandering around, sat next to Phil Jupitas whilst he supped a pint at the old Leftfield area, Bez, Macy Gray (eating an icecream), John McEnroe and last but not least - Dot Cotton in the New Bands tent whilst watching Longview some time ago.

Does that Emma Watson ever out onto site? The only pics I see of her are strolling around the main backstage area.

She recently said that she doesn't get chatted up because the guys are too intimidated by her fame.

Come round my pitch & I'll give it go.

I f**king see Peaches Geldoff every time I go to Reading, & every time there is a small crowd lobbing half empty cups of lager at her. Spoke to Donny Tourette & I ignored her.

As for Glasto, just remembered I got a picture of Billy Bragg.

stood round the camp fire at stummerville at about 3 in the morning one night last year....i noticed a chap with a massive rasta type hat (not sure what you call it) stood next to me, didnt take much notice of it, thought it was just your usual festy geezer...turned and looked 5 minutes later and noticed it was the legend Don Letts. didnt say anything, i was too pissed.

Saw Michael E side of then Jazz stage getting out of landrover when he was going to see John Fogerty in 2007. We shook hands and had quick conversation about it being our first glasto etc, then was happy to pose for a photo with my nephew before disapearing backstage. Very humble and approachable considering what was going on around him.

after the set we made our way to the pyramid, and he passes us again with a pied piper affect of people following his vehicle.again very obliging and not concerned over crowd forming.

very different from some 'famous' celebs who daren't leave the backstage area

• 3 weeks later...

i think johnny depp was standing next to me during parts of discodeine in shangri la :blink:

is this possible, did anyone else see him?

edit: i just saw he played a gig with alice cooper in london tonight. it makes sense, doesn't it?

Edited by chewbacca

i seen phil jupitus walking along the old railway track on saturday morning when i was walking from the park to greenfields and i saw dick or dom (dunno which) having a fag and a can of stella :O at the stone baked pizza place in west holts

ps that pizza was awesome and the garlic bread looked immense!