General News Discussion

Guest Atlanteanlost

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, and only about 500 years too late. Baffles me this is still an issue or even open to discussion. Its a basic human right.

Interestingly, California Governor Schwarzenegger :lol: (still gives me a chuckle), has "flip flopped" on his original stance, he vetoed a same sex marriage bill in 2005 - which I think he mainly did in support of the law as opposed to hating gays like the bible waving half wits in the White House and The Vatican. Now hes saying "For the hundreds of thousands of Californians in gay and lesbian households who are managing their day-to-day lives, this decision affirms the full legal protections and safeguards I believe everyone deserves".

Progress I suppose.

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-2.jpg

California is now as progressive as Iowa!

Fox News must be going crazy today.

And 3 times married serial adulterer Newt Gingrich (who dumped his first wife while she had cancer) has called the decision an "outrageous disrespect".

From personal experience I'd say most cops out of uniforms are the type of people who want a bit of power to rush their heads and stroke their egos, like high school bullies or the arsehole suit who likes to get into arguements/fights with people weaker than themsleves to prove how great they are, so it doesn't surprise me that they would do this to 70 year old.

So you've met a few bad eggs (who probably stick out more than any normal officer you've met) and it therefore means that it doesn't surprise that "they" would do this; As in the police meaning "they". So you've stereotyped the entire police body?

I renamed myself so people would stop calling me pogo (rather than reactivating my old account).

I find having an internet name a tad geeky. I doubt anyone will ever call me jobby jabber in real life.