U2 tour in chaos

Guest drewsstrat

Its been announced Bono has just undergone emergency surgery for a Back problem

Tour start has been postponed. No news yet on how long he could be out of action....

Sounds like Glasto could be questionable??

Snow Patrol or Pulp anybody???

http://u2log.com/2010/05/21/bono-undergoes...tart-postponed/

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be absolutely gutted if they can't play Glastonbury. They are my only 'to see' band left on an extensive list, seeing them at Glastonbury was the cherry on a long Glasto going career for me. :P

I don't think there is much to worry about. Is the biggest egomaniac in the world really going to pass up the opportunity to preach crap to 100,000 people (the other 80,000 have more sense) at the same time as broadcast on live TV? No way. He will do it on a drip if he has to.

Wouldn't be disappointed particularly, but I would have watched them. I expect they will still play, but there is the chance of a late replacement making some history (ala pulp).

I'd give my left nut to see arcade fire, btw. Rousing, emotional, just what glasto needs.