What's the chances of pulling?

Guest asoldasglasto

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite glad I inspired the anal section of this thread! :P

But in all reality, remember how unbelievably hot n sunny it was at 2003...? After the experience me and my lady friend were literally RAINING with sweat, so much so that a shower was necessary. The long walk to an incredibly cold shower was NOT fun. And the shower was shit. It was like a bad comedown but not due to drugs...

I don't know if dropping your anchor in poo bay is the best idea after a girl has been holding it in for a number of days so to avoid the long drops at Glastonbury. It is effectively like a plunger effect and that ginger will lay an orange turd in your tent...guaranteed.

PS. I heard that Purple Aki would catch muscly young men, squeeze their calf muscles and then for his party trick he would force them to pull down their pants and squat onto his face. They were in so much fear that they had to sit on his head.