11. "Starlight"

12. "Plug In Baby"

13. "Time Is Running Out"

14. "Unnatural Selection"

Encore:

15. "Exogenesis: Symphony Part 1 (Overture)"

16. "Stockholm Syndrome"

17. "Knights of Cydonia"

"Unintended" was played at some venues, mostly at the first gigs.

"Butterflies & Hurricanes" and "Sunburn" were played at the last show in Turin.

"Cave" was played live for the first time in 8 years, as a piano version.

At some shows where "MK Ultra" was played as the 6th song, "Guiding Light" was played between the 9th song and the Helsinki Jam.

In Glasgow during the Helsinki Jam the band were joined by Bagpiper Callum Taylor.

Edited by Grimmy

I was decided on seeing Jamie T, but I do love Muse despite their last 2 albums being shit, so I may head down that way to see a bit of their set on Saturday night. Ideally i'd like them to only play songs from Showbiz, Absolution and Origin of Symmetry, but I imagine their set will be stuffed will of the bilge off their new album.

I would like

Muscle Museum

TIRO

USoE

Hysteria

Resistance

Crying Shame

Hyper Music

SFA

New born

PIB

Citizen erased

Dark Shines

MK Ultra

Bliss

Jimmy Kane

Blackout (with orchestra)

Unintended

City of Delusion (sung by Chris)

I belong to you

Assasin

Uno

Encore

Filip

SS

Exo (full with orchestra)

Encore 2

The Groove

KOC

This would pretty well much complete my life

ideally it would be a hits set (with the inclusion of Citizen Erased - c'mon, it just has to happen) and i also think they'll play Exogenesis in it's entirity (which will be pretty special even though i hate the song(s))

but it'll more than likely be what they've been playing over the course of the tour, with maybe one or two surprises

the new album tracks really just don't have the ability to get the crowd going as much as their previous albums though, and Uprising is a crap opener

ideally it would be a hits set (with the inclusion of Citizen Erased - c'mon, it just has to happen) and i also think they'll play Exogenesis in it's entirity (which will be pretty special even though i hate the song(s))

but it'll more than likely be what they've been playing over the course of the tour, with maybe one or two surprises

the new album tracks really just don't have the ability to get the crowd going as much as their previous albums though, and Uprising is a crap opener

hmm

for the Glastonbury poll Citizen Erased, Assasin, Darkshines, Feeling Good, The Small Print and Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist are all at the top

not the best set of Muse songs, and no doubt only the winner (Citizen Erased) has a chance of being played, but ah well

would also love to see them crack out Hyper Music but that's never going to happen

hmm

for the Glastonbury poll Citizen Erased, Assasin, Darkshines, Feeling Good, The Small Print and Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist are all at the top

not the best set of Muse songs, and no doubt only the winner (Citizen Erased) has a chance of being played, but ah well

would also love to see them crack out Hyper Music but that's never going to happen

i think they alternated between Cave (piano version) and Feeling Good on their tour, so yeah i think Feeling Good is a shoe in

i don't get why so many people voted for songs such as Supermassive Black Hole, Time Is Running Out etc on that poll thing as they were always going to get played anyway

fingers crossed they stick to their poll and play Citizen Erased though. would be fantastic

what sort of set up will muse have, surely muse's is going to be the biggest kind of theatrical display with something crazy... when i saw them at v2008, satellites were positioned all around the back of the stage and there were 2 on stage which lit up and did things. anybody have any idea what sort of set up they'll have at glasto? i know theyve been using tower kind of things but im not sure thats possible on the pyramid stage?? i cant wait to see what they pull out of the bag...

I am torn. I LOVE Muse and first got into them by seeing their Glasto headline set from 2004 on the tv and literally sitting there with my jaw on the floor thinking 'who IS this?'

However, they clash with Pet Shop Boys and I am a stuck-in-the-80s girl. If PSB pull off a greatest hits set, it would be fab and something I have never seen.

But it's Muse. And it's Glasto.....