The last resale for 2010 - Sun May 9th at 9am

Guest Sam Crawley

Hmm, is there deff a resale at 9am? nothing on the GFL site and emily said nothing planned atm

# @nikisorabjee I'm afraid there probably wont be a resale now - if there is we will let you know via our website about 5 hours ago via web in reply to nikisorabjee

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im up to try and get tickets from a mate. Just got this message from him :P

"Just been told by seetickets that they have no tickets available for sale today.

He told me that Glasfest were have a meeting to discuss what tickets were left over/returned after the last sale but no decision had been made yet."

I don't think its going to happen today really :P

I'll keep hoping that what I was told yesterday by someone at See is true....That there will be 1 soon but it probably won't be announced..The site will just go live...Just hope I'm at home at the time!

I don't think its going to happen today really :P

I'll keep hoping that what I was told yesterday by someone at See is true....That there will be 1 soon but it probably won't be announced..The site will just go live...Just hope I'm at home at the time!

Edited by simonmcqueen

Just based on the number of our group that have had to cancel, I'd imagine there were plenty of cancelled tickets. Bear in mind that there has been a good trickle of tickets out in previous years, which they haven't done this time. Whilst I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't an publicised / announced resale, I do expect them to start selling some more tickets one way or another soon, even if it's just a couple of thousand or so. One of the See people I spoke to (grabs fistful of salt but still..) said that the resale we had before was just for those who hadn't paid the balance on their deposit. Any other cancellations since October and subsequent to the resale too have been collected up and not resold yet. I hope for all of those still trying for an odd ticket that we will have the chance - and the usual advice is keep Glasto Seeticket page as home page (am I sick of that sold out message?!) and keep and eye on here and via twitter if you're into that sort of thing...

Best thing is to use Firefox, go to 'tools>add-on's' and search 'check4change' install this and then open the see tickets page with the sold out sign. Highlight this, right click and select 'check4change>custom'. Then set it to check every 5 seconds, tick the box that says play a sound and then minimise the widow. Do this every time you turn your pc on and keep it there till you shut down.

Any change will play a bowie clip from Changes, funnily enough, and then move your arse.

That's how I got tickets when they inadvertently opened the site a week after they sold out in October and again a few days after that.

Good luck....