The last resale for 2010 - Sun May 9th at 9am

Guest Sam Crawley

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So because his comments are usually harsh I should let him talk to me like that? I don't think so.

Russy does not give a f**k who he picks a fight with.............and many would say he is the wrong person to keep fighting with

His comment may be harsh but he usually is harsh...........and TBF your post did come across as lazy until you clarified it!

For the record, I was asking if Neil or anyone has been alerted to an official announcement from either Glastonbury or See. If See have been giving out vague info over the phone, me, my friend or even a troublemaking arsehole such as yourself isn't going to find out anything new.

You picked the wrong person to start an arguement with.

No you werent. That is quite clearly a lie.

You were simply too bone idle to make a measly phone call, using a number posted in this very thread. You were hoping someone else would do what you simply cannot be bothered to do.

I imagine it is this attitude that is the reason why you friend doesnt have a ticket in the first place.

Why dont you help other people out by making the call yourself and letting everyone know the latest information?

I would hazard a guess that you live at home with your parents. No doubt mummy cooks your meals, washes your rancid undercrackers and probably still gives you a hand out of money every now and then too.

Well I'm sorry pal, but real life isnt like that. In the real world you have to take responsibility and do things for yourself. People arent always going to be there to cater to your every whim.

I suggest you unclamp your lips from mummys tit, pick up the phone and ask seetickets for an update, then write your findings here.

For once in your life stop TAKING and start GIVING.

Sheesh.

Guest blackcockerel

I could rip apart every single sentence of that f**kwit's last post, line for line. But why bother? It's more than obvious he likes causing trouble. Shame so many of you seem to think that's alright and encourage him.