The last resale for 2010 - Sun May 9th at 9am

Guest Sam Crawley

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took our Betamax apart to see how it worked, and still don't to this day :P

We didn't get a telephone until I was 15 and I even took that apart to see how it worked. It was hard explaining why the dialler did not go all the way around, and instead of a ring when you picked up or put down the handset, it went "clunk".

KBack to the thread.. as gfl have now put a deadline on returning insurance covered tickets does this give more strength to the possible Sunday resale? I guess they will announce it or will they quietly on welling for purchases I wonder?

So now we don't think that there will be an annoucement for resale of cancelled tickets?

We now have two people looking for tickets, do we presume Sunday at 9am is the time they'll give the green light.

Or will it be a case of the right place at the right time?

I'm certain that there will be another resale of tickets. May 7th is the official deadline for cancellation of tickets, and I would guess that there will be thousands of returned tickets from people who can't attend / afford to attend the festival

I got my ticket about this time last year from the website with no problems. Everywhere said that the festival had sold out but you could book the ticket online. I remember reading the same topic on this forum and people were saying that See didn't have a clue what was going on, so take what you are being told with a pinch of salt!

Good luck in getting a ticket!

I'm certain that there will be another resale of tickets. May 7th is the official deadline for cancellation of tickets, and I would guess that there will be thousands of returned tickets from people who can't attend / afford to attend the festival

I got my ticket about this time last year from the website with no problems. Everywhere said that the festival had sold out but you could book the ticket online. I remember reading the same topic on this forum and people were saying that See didn't have a clue what was going on, so take what you are being told with a pinch of salt!

Good luck in getting a ticket!