Vanilla Ice performing

Guest johntrfc

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking of Bob Van Winkle...

..has anyone seen the film 'Cool as Ice' from 1991. It's the most unintentionally hilarious train wreck of a film that I've ever seen - I strongly recommend it.

Quite common in the US states such as Cali as it's legal to do so - something to do with the fact that despite their political imperfections over the pond they actually give a f**k about personal freedom. Something our current glorious leaders would obviously like to protect us from.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not totally sure as we didn't go in, but we were at the park all day on Sat (I think it was Sat) and we could hear whatever was on in the Stonebridge bar there and they introduced him and he sang and rapped (ice ice baby, obviously) and then I think someone like Tinchy Strider or the like came on too....

I May have dreamt it??? :unsure:

Yes, spent about 4 hours in cocktails and dreams bar on the Thursday waiting for him to come on.

The Mojitos were nice, though a little overpriced, and it was entertaining watching security going mad with people trying to sneak off to find a place to go to the loo as the queue was enormous to get back in.

When he finally came on he did 'ice ice baby' and a couple of others, one of which was a remix to ninja turtles or something like that, which is available as a free download from his website. He must have been on for about 15 minutes tops before the cuban brothers came back on...

I'm not totally sure as we didn't go in, but we were at the park all day on Sat (I think it was Sat) and we could hear whatever was on in the Stonebridge bar there and they introduced him and he sang and rapped (ice ice baby, obviously) and then I think someone like Tinchy Strider or the like came on too....

Yes, spent about 4 hours in cocktails and dreams bar on the Thursday waiting for him to come on.

The Mojitos were nice, though a little overpriced, and it was entertaining watching security going mad with people trying to sneak off to find a place to go to the loo as the queue was enormous to get back in.

When he finally came on he did 'ice ice baby' and a couple of others, one of which was a remix to ninja turtles or something like that, which is available as a free download from his website. He must have been on for about 15 minutes tops before the cuban brothers came back on...