Vanilla Ice performing

Guest johntrfc

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh f**king god....

he is a c**t and should f**king be stopped at all f**king costs. useless c**t Muppet f**ker...... f**k f**k f**k f**k..

and that's me being nice......

Jedwood wood be cool though........ On fire!!!!!! Moooohaaaaaa.

Seriously, why? is it some sort of statement for the new tent or what?

Whilst I am sure Mr Vanilla is a nice chap.. (push bike repair man now is he not?) I cant see the point of him singing unless its a piss take of some sorts...

Whilst some may looove his music* (*yeah I know, pushing the boundaries of reality with that one) I cant see the appeal other than a freak at a side show...

anyway each to there own...

Oh f**king god....

he is a c**t and should f**king be stopped at all f**king costs. useless c**t Muppet f**ker...... f**k f**k f**k f**k..

and that's me being nice......

Jedwood wood be cool though........ On fire!!!!!! Moooohaaaaaa.

Seriously, why? is it some sort of statement for the new tent or what?

Whilst I am sure Mr Vanilla is a nice chap.. (push bike repair man now is he not?) I cant see the point of him singing unless its a piss take of some sorts...

Whilst some may looove his music* (*yeah I know, pushing the boundaries of reality with that one) I cant see the appeal other than a freak at a side show...

anyway each to there own...

I for one welcome our new imitation rap overlords.

Seriously, how often are you going to get to see Vanilla Ice anywhere these days. I'm well looking forward to it if it's true, and shall be strapping myself to the barrier of whatever stage's he's on from the wednesday morning just to be at the front.

I'll sort out the 'how do i keep on eating and drinking during those two days' issue later. Such things are mere footnotes to the majesty of Mr Ice.

As a regular at V and Leeds and Glasto , i do find the Glasto snobbery a bit too much at times

Espec when they have a go at the line -up of V and Leeds. So I did chuckle when for years

people were saying

"Radiohead would never play V or Leeds ! "

So when I saw about Vanilla Ice and Glasto , it did make me laugh and I suspect the V and

Leeds/Reading lot will be having a go soon.

But as I said earlier , do not blame the act ( they are getting paid to work ) blame the orgainsers !

:P

Not sure why anyone would be surprised about this? Glastonbury has a long and proud history of booking novelty acts:

- The Wurzels

- Spinal Tap

- The Darkness

- Coldplay

etc.

Edited by Breeze

I think everyone should turn up to his set and shout for him to play 'Ice Ice Baby' right at the start...

....then go and personally introduce yourself to those who are left by the end of the second track he plays. It won't take long. :P