What are we getting on monday?

Guest Dukeeyyy

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... its a bit of a tease at the min

it is.

Mainly because there's some saddo websites out there which have put up "efestivals is making a big R/L announcement on Monday, so come back here and we'll tell you the details". I'm currently torn as to whether I should let them have their glory from efestivals, or whether efestivals should play their readers into coming here instead. Hence the delay. :P

But against that there are other websites, who suggest that we're only going to say what we'll say by (essentially) guessing, from who isn't on the V (or whatever other fest you want to insert there) line-up. They're completely wrong, but they'll convince themselves they're the smartest people alive if I delay. Ho-hum. :P

Anyway, back to the teasing..... :P

Nothing yet tho... Maybe wait till 5.55 when V Festival line up is anounced and then see if anything changes on the Leeds/Reading Boards.

I belive it has something to do with if one band not at V then our anoucement is that Leeds/Reading will get them.

They all have the right to remain quiet dont they, its like poker Leeds are waiting for V to show their cards.

it is.

Mainly because there's some saddo websites out there which have put up "efestivals is making a big R/L announcement on Monday, so come back here and we'll tell you the details". I'm currently torn as to whether I should let them have their glory from efestivals, or whether efestivals should play their readers into coming here instead. Hence the delay. :P

But against that there are other websites, who suggest that we're only going to say what we'll say by (essentially) guessing, from who isn't on the V (or whatever other fest you want to insert there) line-up. They're completely wrong, but they'll convince themselves they're the smartest people alive if I delay. Ho-hum. :P

it is.