Cornbury Festival

Guest Px.

Just starting to see some names for this, Squeeze and the Blockheads (without Mr. Dury :P )

Oxford Times Mr. Phillimore

I booked with the early birds and because the kids tickets were affordable looking forward to going back to a lovely setting.

Anyone heard anymore possibilities?

Full line up due to be announced Friday 12th March :P

Den, can;t believe you attend all these well-to-do fests. No wonder you can't afford BT :P

Do not on any account tell me that you were at the most pleasant Cornbury Festival last year.

• 2 weeks later...
No--not last year--all our suitable attire ie cardigans were stolen in a raid on our van. We knew we were in trouble when all our Sting CDs were taken---but they left the Chris Rea collection.

den

Sure you would get away with a wee shawl instead. :P Double as a seat to keep in with the rules. Sorry to hear about the break ins, was it at a festival?

No surprises in the line up so far but still looking forward to a take it easy festival

• 1 month later...

Looks like the line up for this is now settled - the third stage doesn't normally announce until much closer to the event

Really looking forward to Jackson Browne, Seth Lakeman and Squeeze and just relaxing in the most beautiful setting ever

Hope they've ordered some sunshine this year :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not sure - have always managed to avoid it - it's just a shame quite a few festivals have them - at least at Cornbury it's tucked up in a corner.

Fairs are not my thing, I always end up holding the coats for anyone with a stronger stomach than me but then I am the person who was sick on the Woolwich Ferry.... but saying that, it was a very windy day, the Thames was decidedly choppy and I had had a skinful the night before :P

• 2 months later...