Celebrity Big Brother

Guest chappiepunk

spot on, hardly any real celebs in there - a gypsie , ex-con traveller , who's famous for that awful gypsie wedding show, some essex tart who admits wanting to be like Jordan, she's certainly thick enough

Caught some of the after show tonight, they had to answer these questions and she didn't even know what Pi was..

absolute garbage, I know they always scrape the barrel ie. Alex Reid in celeb big bro just because he was with Jordan? but this seems to be new lows..the only one who's actually a 'celeb' surely has to be Tara Reid

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kerry katona qualifies. she was in a sucessful girl group to be fair. it got off to such a great start with those two, i thought it was going to be excellent. then the 7 which followed were awful. ben from corrie who was in about 20 episodes???

jedward qualify too i'd say. as shite as they are

Not exactly the best line up but then again not the worst. Sometimes the lesser known people make the best entertainment. Some big names are just boring and are there for a quick payday. The best people always seem the ones desperate for fame like Michael Barrymore and george Galloway.

As for it all being Z list, I'd say Kerry Katona and Jedward are bigger in the UK at the moment than Tara Reid and Amy Chiles is pretty famous at the moment although I have no idea why.

As for big Paddy Doherty, alot of people say they can't understand him but I can make out most things he says. Then again i have watched Snatch quite a few times.

I just love Darryns six pack hahaha I hadn't seen it till someone mentioned it - http://www.dailymail...ry-company.html

absolutely awful,

the 46-year-old is co-director and the main investor in firm Body Contour and after his stint in the Big Brother house for Channel Five, will be concentrating on bringing the procedure to the UK.

..great

article-2029159-0D85D24A00000578-774_634x656.jpg

Edited by markeee

I just love Darryns six pack hahaha I hadn't seen it till someone mentioned it - http://www.dailymail...ry-company.html

absolutely awful,

the 46-year-old is co-director and the main investor in firm Body Contour and after his stint in the Big Brother house for Channel Five, will be concentrating on bringing the procedure to the UK.

..great

article-2029159-0D85D24A00000578-774_634x656.jpg

Edited by Purple Monkey

Seems like some insider trading going on with Celeb big bro

2nd eviction markets were 4/7 pamela 5/4 darryn (opened up Darryn fav at paddypower) then went 5/6 pick

I left work 06;30 and 4/9 13/8 was best on Darryn - wakeup 2pm and it's now 100/30 on Darryn

get to work and it's alrready 5/1 and drifting saw some 13/2 - 7/1

the thing is there's no live feed, no apparent leaks, no new stories etc

sure enough Pamela goes..but there's no explanation for the price collapsing on Pamela like it did