Celebrity Big Brother

Guest chappiepunk

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I quite like Lady Sovriegn but she can be a bit of an arse, she shoukld act her age and not like a spoilt littlie kid. Stephanie Beecham does my nut in though, I couldn't stay in a house with her, she's a snooty old cow and she thinks she's more famous than she is. Like whats she done of note in recent years? Starred in Bad Girls and she was shagging Ken Barlow in Corrie. Hardly Dynasty is it?

Guest musiclove123
you sure? i predicted dane yesterday. lovejoy's twitter said he predicted dane from the start and he think's he's right. and what do you know, he's 2/1 favourite :P

Hadn't watched as much recently but seen last couple. Didn't see if Sisqo said much other than it being "Vinnie's house, not the BB house", but if that was it, then his reaction was f**king ridiculous; "you've insulted my family", "speak to my solicitors", "I haven't slagged anyone off behind their back (hello sov)", "I don't want to win" etc etc.

...then "lets see how they do up against the peoples champion" :P

...don't wanna be too harsh on him in that an intense situation like that can probably make anyone lose their temper etc, but it's just the ego and hypocrisy that's annoying me, and I don't think he deserves to win it.

Be interesting how this effects his public image aswell as more to lose than the others in there, and think he'll polarise opinion fair bit; those that see him as a bit of a bully and those that see him as the "man's man, tells it like it is" etc

Guest musiclove123
i was cringing when he said that! he thinks he's invincible but i really hope people will see him for the dick that he is and not vote for him to win.

i think jonas deserves to win it but they only seem to show him for about 2 minutes per episode now so it's difficult to predict how well he'll do.