Celebrity Big Brother

Guest chappiepunk

i wasn't really that impressed with davina going in. they figured out right away it wasn't nicola. davina's movements and mannerisms are completely different and i think she made it really obvious by running about and just being a bit daft.

i think she was only going in for a few hours. hopefully when she's leaving they'll tell them it was davina.

Edited by _rachelbon

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wasn't really that impressed with davina going in. they figured out right away it wasn't nicola. davina's movements and mannerisms are completely different and i think she made it really obvious by running about and just being a bit daft.

i think she was only going in for a few hours. hopefully when she's leaving they'll tell them it was davina.

looking forward to the final tonight, but i really hope vinnie doesn't win. i think they leave too many people in for the last night which is a bit annoying.

jonas to win! but that's unlikeky, so i think alex is a more realistic person to back. i didn't mind him before he went in, then i started to dislike him a bit at the start of the show, but now i like him again. he's just so stupid, it's hilarious.

so glad vinnie lost to alex and dane. he'll be raging.

felt a bit sorry for alex when the crowd kept booing every time he mentioned jordan, now that he's famous in his own right, he'll probably get offered work on his own and she'll hate it. i give it a few months and they'll split because of her jealousy.

Edited by _rachelbon