Things that annoy you ?

Guest swede

He's not the greatest man who ever drove a car. Even according to Jackie Stewart himself, he was always Robin to Jim Clark's batman.

To be fair, he's got a helicopter license too. I think if you've got a helicopter license, you should probably be alright to drive a car.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed... my OH is driving me nuts at the moment. I am seriously hormonal, hoping to be fixed this week, :D it makes me really exhausted, achey and grumpy and i want to be left alone. He is sooo demanding, like a 3 year old, constant attention etc. He's really affectionate and thats lovely but not when i just want to sit in my own darkness.

for pete's sake man just f**k off and leave me alone! :lol:

Things that annoy me - men who judge women who have hormonal issues without knowing or understanding the impact hormones or lack thereof have on a person. :angry: :unsure:

spending an hour on an exercise bike after your helpful OH suggests it might help energy levels only to feel just as exhausted afterwards, and then to be told that the guage isnt working and you havent burned 800 cals but probably only about 300 if that. :lol:

I have to add

CBS

CBS getting rid of AJ Cook on Criminal Minds

CBS getting rid of Paget Brewster on Criminal Minds

CBS almost making me miss the premiere due to legal bullshit.

CBS in general

(I hate CBS, have you noticed?)

Housemate's boyfriend who is over my house all the time and has had a front door key cut for him, leaving said front door unlocked all the time. And also leaving our digibox thing on all night.

Generally, people who are slightly dense and unintentionally inconsiderate.

Being asked to fill in "timesheets" and being told "they're not productivity sheets" - yes they are. If you're going to completely enslave me with useless corporate bureaucracy then at least be up front about it, and just say you get jollies from reducing peoples creative freedom because you're dead inside and like to bring people down via whatever abuse of power you can get away with, but don't pretend it's for my f**king benefit, you patronising sucker of Satans cock.

I really feel I am just one bad day away from doing a Michael Douglas in Falling Down.

Being asked to fill in "timesheets" and being told "they're not productivity sheets" - yes they are. If you're going to completely enslave me with useless corporate bureaucracy then at least be up front about it, and just say you get jollies from reducing peoples creative freedom because you're dead inside and like to bring people down via whatever abuse of power you can get away with, but don't pretend it's for my f**king benefit, you patronising sucker of Satans cock.

I really feel I am just one bad day away from doing a Michael Douglas in Falling Down.