Thom Yorke solo album-The Eraser

Guest musiclove123

Guest musiclove123

I love Thom Yorke's solo album. I think its amazing especially Analyse and Cymbal Rush. I find the tracks so moving...

If Radiohead were to play at glasto next year I would so like Thom to do some of his solo album tracks. Anyone agree?

Edited by musiclove123

I Think when Radiohead play it should be Radiohead songs and that's it. As much as I love The Eraser I think that material should be kept for solo gigs only. If they start playing solo material then Johnny Greenwood might start playing the musical score from There Will Be Blood :P

I Would love to see a solo set from Yorke over the weekend.

I Think when Radiohead play it should be Radiohead songs and that's it. As much as I love The Eraser I think that material should be kept for solo gigs only. If they start playing solo material then Johnny Greenwood might start playing the musical score from There Will Be Blood :P

I Would love to see a solo set from Yorke over the weekend.

Nah, I saw Thom at Latitude, he was great. I'm happy to be in a semi-exclusive group, playing glasto would lessen that. :P

But seriously, I don't know how it would really work unless he did another set like Latitude; with a long set earlier in the day. I think having a Thom set and a Radiohead set on the same weekend would be overkill, and he isn't well known enough for his solo material to headline with it.

Edited by fowls

I love Thom Yorke's solo album. I think its amazing especially Analyse and Cymbal Rush. I find the tracks so moving...

If Radiohead were to play at glasto next year I would so like Thom to do some of his solo album tracks. Anyone agree?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest musiclove123

Sooo......Thom Yorke has been announced as playing the Big Chill Festival. What do you think the chances are for him being a special guest somewhere at Glastonbury?!! Why can't he play Glastonbury waaaa :P If he did I would be thrilled

Edited by musiclove123