Guest smudger

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats interesting.

I've got 2 cookies showing here

__utmz

246169734.1255020863.4.3.utmcsr=glastonburyfestivals.co.uk|utmccn=(referral)|utm

cmd=referral|utmcct=/information/tickets/2010-ticket-info

and

ASPSESSIONIDCSQAQDAA

There is a redirect from

http://... regform.asp?orig=uk&method=DEPOSIT

back to index.asp -- but maybe regform.asp is looking for a specific cookie on your machine.

Can someone pleeeeease explain (in idiot-speak) what cookies are and what I need to do for the best chance of getting hold of some tickets! :):D:):):):D

Spent the last 4 days refreshing seetickets every 5 minutes - even been waking up in the night and trying! I swear I'm gonna start dreaming of green & white screen tonight!

Well done to you Funkadelic, it give the rest of us a little hope!

Sounds like timing is the key and looking to these forums for our good buddies to tip us off as soon as they become available.

To be honest I'm not hopeful for the main resale, with all the rumours about who is or might be playing, there could be so many people trying for tickets then that we stood more chance on T-day!

I'm not sure about that weblink adriano, if you have the firefox browser you can download an add-on that refreshes your pages and tabs as often as you want, that's what i do. It's just had to keep concentrating in case you miss the sold out bit not being there!

I've not got a ticket yet but I will keep trying! Keep the faith people :)

A friend of mine bought them for several people today whilst in our office today between 12 and 2.

The strange things was that after they bought tickets today they passed on the link to 3 different friends who hadn't previously used the link and the friends could not get past the sold out sign, they were even on the phone at the same time and the person that had opened the link that I sent them last week when tickets where available could get on to buy the tickets and proceed to purchase them on there behalf but the others using it for the first time couldn't see anything other than the sold out signs which makes this cookies idea plausable.

I'm sorry for all those who are frustrated, I know my post doesn't help much but at least you know you are not going mad. fingers crossed you will get them, best of luck.

This is making sense, because even on ticket day itself it seemed that people who already had tickets were posting saying that it seemed to be calming down and easier to get through, whilst others were still desperately trying, but unable to get anywhere near it!

So how do we help those who have never got a page up?