actually sold out

Guest newagehippie

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

Kinda feel sorry for those that decided to leave it a day or 2, i know that was always going to be risky but no way did i expect it to sell out in one day (if it has really sold out of course).

I am so glad someone gave me the idea of checking out last year's ticket for my lost registration or I'd be stuffed! I didn't think it'd be the same, but that nudge just made me look a bit closer and saved me for this year. I hope Boosh got one - I'm going to check that now.

Just 2 years off before Glastonbury went back to being like winning the lottery!

Shocker.

Think all of my mates managed to get one though so I'm happy.

Would imagine there will be a few tickets available next week due to declined cards or whatever - at least a couple of thousand tickets back on sale next yer due to people not paying the balance on the deposit - and possibly another smaller batch out next year as well? Find it hard to believe they've all gone - suppose we'll see though.

Wow, like everyone else I'm shocked they really have sold out - I guess after last years exaggerations we were all a bit cynical.

I'm so sorry for those who weren't as lucky / obsessive as most of us who got in there as early as possible!

As for my mates that didn't get their acts together in time, a firm slap will be delivered.

2011 T day is gonna be a nightmare of epic proportions now I fear. :D

I got my ticket and think it's bloody marvelous that it's sold out. It means that everybody that's going is doing so for the Glastonbury experience. They're not going just cos they are fans of this band or the other. I reckon it'll give a realy good make-up of the crowd.

On the subject of there being more tickets. Is there a sale of combined Coach travel tickets yet. I don't know cos coach travel isnt an option for me