Alchemy festival 17th - 19th Sept 2010

Guest Alchemy Festival

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not long now.. Catch me and Zetan Spore on Friday night from midnight(ish) on the Mushroom stage. I'll be blasting some banging new full on psy, and ending with a darker deeper feel.

I'll also be rocking a deep Aussie style proggressive set on the Psybreakfast stage at some point.. so look out for that!

Hopefully see you there! :) xxx

Not long now.. Catch me and Zetan Spore on Friday night from midnight(ish) on the Mushroom stage. I'll be blasting some banging new full on psy, and ending with a darker deeper feel.

I'll also be rocking a deep Aussie style proggressive set on the Psybreakfast stage at some point.. so look out for that!

Hopefully see you there! :) xxx

Hehe, yes.. didnt you know he is a psytrance god? - His wobble board is legendary in the scene :P

- No, not really.. Australian progressive psytrance is known to be different to any other.. If you're intersted, you can download a mix here...

http://www.psy-clone.co.uk/Music6hf7rds9jv3s448jh/Wobbler%20Methodology.mp3

xx

**EDIT** - the download link has become a player! - if you DO want to download, then put this in your address bar..

www.psy-clone.co.uk/Music6hf7rds9jv3s448jh/Wobbler%20Methodology

BUT add .mp3 on the end ;)

As Paultm isn't going anymore, I will be there all on my lonesome as well. :unsure:

Also because I don't get paid till friday I can't get a car park ticket till then, but I understand they will be available just a little more expensive. :angry: :unsure:

I'm leaving at around 6 or 7 from Glasgow and according to google maps (yeah i know :ph34r: ) I should get their about 2 or 3. so i reckon about half 2 to 4. :P