East 17 Spark Biblical Madness!

Guest BrandonFlowersTache

Sorry for the Daily Mail-esque headline, but...

East 17's Thursday night Glasto set was so bad, God bombarded us with a thunderstorm of biblical proportions (which ruined my hat!), and then killed off Michael Jackson (which ruined my visit to the O2)! Nice one Brian Harvey. Proud of yourself?! We now know the consequences of making God angry with sub-standard, teeny-bop pap!!

Lets be honest though, who thought the Michael Jackson thing was another typical Glasto rumour? Cos its normally Cliff Richard who dies during Glasto!!

**FOR THE RECORD, EAST 17 WERE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF MICHAEL JACKSON, BUT I DO BLAME THEM FOR THAT THUNDERSTORM!**

Sorry for the Daily Mail-esque headline, but...

East 17's Thursday night Glasto set was so bad, God bombarded us with a thunderstorm of biblical proportions (which ruined my hat!), and then killed off Michael Jackson (which ruined my visit to the O2)! Nice one Brian Harvey. Proud of yourself?! We now know the consequences of making God angry with sub-standard, teeny-bop pap!!

Lets be honest though, who thought the Michael Jackson thing was another typical Glasto rumour? Cos its normally Cliff Richard who dies during Glasto!!

**FOR THE RECORD, EAST 17 WERE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF MICHAEL JACKSON, BUT I DO BLAME THEM FOR THAT THUNDERSTORM!**

How can u say east 17 (actually E17 coz tony Mortimer wasn't there) were rubbish. They played all the hits like alright, let it rain and steam. And they got the crowd in a good mood.

And although brian Harvey is clearly abit mental he was quite funny with his east17 to take over the world talk.

I don't know how old u r but I grew up when this music was out and it took me back to my youth.

So I say get them on the pyramid stage to start things off at glasto 2010.

Thats true, and I have no idea why. I remember getting to the Dance field, totally prepared for Walthamstow's finest, only to be greeted by Beardyman when E17 shouldve been on.... which actually turned out to be a result because I really enjoyed Beardyman's (unique) set!!

The storm I remember was a couple of hours before East 17 played. Sometime around 8pm...was at the Cider Bus watching it swirl around our heads and send lightning bolts onto unwitting cows near the Tor! :wacko: Ok...maybe lightning bolts should have been hitting unwitting East 17 members... :D:wacko: