Red Hot Chilli Peppers Now VERY likey

Guest mike99

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if they just played their songs and stop jamming id go see them...

or even if they could jam....

or didnt have to rely on a bass player....(who isnt that good to begin with)

bass is probably the 4th least important member of a band, which just shows how shit guitar, vocals and drums are....

There a bunch of overated tossers who are up their own arses and all they ever write about is sex and that is it, no variations in their songs. They think they are geniuses when actually they are complete knobends who think stuff like putting their socks on their cocks will gain them publicity when actually it makes them look like drugged up losers who need to get out more.

The Chillis are worse than AIDS and Herpes combined. I would rather eat my left bum cheek then watch them play a set at glasto.

Thanks for listening.

There a bunch of overated tossers who are up their own arses and all they ever write about is sex and that is it, no variations in their songs. They think they are geniuses when actually they are complete knobends who think stuff like putting their socks on their cocks will gain them publicity when actually it makes them look like drugged up losers who need to get out more.

The Chillis are worse than AIDS and Herpes combined. I would rather eat my left bum cheek then watch them play a set at glasto.

Thanks for listening.

Not so sure you can claim Flea isn't that good a bassist or that Frusciante is a shit guitarist. Maybe a bit of prejudice coming out? Very, very talented musicians. I, personally, would give my left and right testical and grow some moobs to be able to do but a fraction of what frusciante is capable of.

Kiedis is prone to letting them down a touch though, that i will agree with.

I've seen them twice , saw them at hde park and they were awsome , as was James brown, what a man!

But when I saw them at v Staffordshire in 02-03 whichever it was they were pretty average I think . It would be a huge climb down from the awsome headline shows we were treated to this year

Edited by 3dfan

What actually happened at Reading/Leeds apart from that really boring end to Give It Away that I just watched on youtube. 9 minutes of my life I will never get back!
Edited by Tugger2k

they played a f**king shit setlist.......

1.Intro Jam

2.Can't Stop

3.Dani California

4.Scar Tissue

5.21st Century

6.Parallel Universe

7.Snow ((Hey Oh))

8.Songbirdsolo by John (Fleetwood Mac cover)

9.This Velvet Glove

10.Wet Sand

11.Emit Remmus

12.Don't Forget Me

13.Warlocks

14.She's Only 18

15.Californication

16.By the Way

Encore:

17.C'mon Girl

18.Give It Away

19.Final Jam

in bold are the only songs they played that were half decent (on record) and even then they f**ked it up

Forget RHCP...

I'm holding out for RATM! Yes please daddio. And they HAVE played Glasto before...a rather killer set in 94 I seem to recall.