bands you wanted to see, but went to sleep instead

Guest wweerr208

walking up in to the family camping area, i heard brucy playing (on sat night). didn't have the strenght to watch him. so fell asleep listening to bs playing live almost next to me.

saw on the iplayer a good performance, gutted i didn't make the effort

(probably could see anything because of the flags anyway)

I wanted to see The Yeah Yeah yeahs but my feet hurt so much I couldn't even be bothered to check out who was on by the point they were playing.

I was lying in our tent on Paines saying - "This band sound quite good - I wonder who it is?"

I didn't manage to sleep at all on Thursday night / Friday, so by 9pm I was exhausted, and fell asleep listening to the sounds of The Ting Tings drifting over the Dairy Ground.

Not due to being tired, but due to being ill, I missed Doves at the JP on Friday. I was well gutted but at 10:45 I felt so awful that I went back to the tent (via 2 toilets for a good squirt) downed some diacalm and then collapsed in writhing stomach ache and a temperature. I remember drifting off to sleep about 12:15 thinking about how pissed off I was, then was woke up by my mates coming back to the tent at about 4:30, jabbering on about how good Arcadia was that night. So so so so pissed off.

I fell asleep in a chair i found by the back fence at the pyramid stage whilst Bruce was playing mind you i felt really ill at the time body hot but hands and feet where freezing and everything was echoing in my head probably dehydrated my fault tho lucky woke up and moved on cos Bruce is not my cup of tea

There was a horrible clash between Dizzee Rascal and Pete Doherty, but I ended up missing both as I was chilling at the tents with the boyfriend instead.

I think I missed Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Fight Like Apes too, but not bothered about the latter as I've already seen them once this year.

hardly any sleep the two nights prior and a long car trip to bristol and then a tiring one to the festival, i was shattered for the whole festival. I managed to plough through but missed Bloc Party, which i'm gutted about, The Futureheads, which was a particular lazy moment cus i could hear them and they were on the other side of the bush to where my tent was, and the wombats on sunday night which i'm not really that fussed about but i was really annoyed by the lack of energy i came in with. Oh and a hayfever attack on wednesday wasnt very helpful either.