michael jackson?

Guest robsadler

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But he has never 'been' with any kid, if there was actual evidence that he had that would be a different story. Seriously everyone who has actualy bothered to read the evidence and examine the case comes to the same conclusion - he never did anything to those children, all the evidence is really weak. I have never taken the extreme side either way, I've always wanted to keep an open mind, but I now really don't believe he was a peado.

But he has never 'been' with any kid, if there was actual evidence that he had that would be a different story. Seriously everyone who has actualy bothered to read the evidence and examine the case comes to the same conclusion - he never did anything to those children, all the evidence is really weak. I have never taken the extreme side either way, I've always wanted to keep an open mind, but I now really don't believe he was a peado.

Yer but even oj didn't get away with it a second time (then again saying "if they don't comply then waste this motherf**ker" make's it quite an open and shut case :( ), doesn't matter if jackson f**ked adults, kids or aliens; the man and his music left a massive impact on the world.

it just seems that this time last week he was 'wacko jacko' the insane paedo who slept in the same bed as young boys,a washed up pop star who had enough plastic in him to recycle 1000 tesco carrier bags.now cos he's died he's the greatest showman on earth with a few misunderstood personal problems.

the media seem to have done a complete flip.

also,the person who said that this has nothing to do with reading/leeds is 100% correct so can we go back to talking about the lack of metal or annoying clashes or rip off touts or something.

it just seems that this time last week he was 'wacko jacko' the insane paedo who slept in the same bed as young boys,a washed up pop star who had enough plastic in him to recycle 1000 tesco carrier bags.now cos he's died he's the greatest showman on earth with a few misunderstood personal problems.

the media seem to have done a complete flip.

also,the person who said that this has nothing to do with reading/leeds is 100% correct so can we go back to talking about the lack of metal or annoying clashes or rip off touts or something.

Edited by VCK

Although he was obviously no Billy Corgan or James Dean Bradfield in my eyes ( ) Jacko had some good tunes and I wouldn't have ever wished what had happened to him on anyone. But he was a dodgy man and even if he wasn't a paedophile he still acted towards children in dubious ways. I can find musicians to be complete knobheads but still like their music at the same time. Axl Rose and Liam Gallagher being two examples.

There is definatley something that seperates MJ from those two men, something natural and unique. He was a very rare talent that was exceptional from about the age of six. He is just in a different class to almost any act of the last 50 years, including JDB and BC - you could count them on one hand.

There is definatley something that seperates MJ from those two men, something natural and unique. He was a very rare talent that was exceptional from about the age of six. He is just in a different class to almost any act of the last 50 years, including JDB and BC - you could count them on one hand.

Similar thing to Jade Goody really. Before she had cancer, she was this evil, Hitler-worshipping, thick-as-pigshit, ugly, white trash bigot then all of a sudden she became a gentle angel who brought good to the world. Call me cynically insensitive but I find that death changes the public's perceptions of people.

Although he was obviously no Billy Corgan or James Dean Bradfield in my eyes ( :D ) Jacko had some good tunes and I wouldn't have ever wished what had happened to him on anyone. But he was a dodgy man and even if he wasn't a paedophile he still acted towards children in dubious ways. I can find musicians to be complete knobheads but still like their music at the same time. Axl Rose and Liam Gallagher being two examples.