What time are we setting off?

Guest GINGERWILDCAT

Replied on another thread regarding best time so set off/get to Glasto,it appears to me that more people than ever are attempting to arrive for opening time,what time are we all setting off?

Supposed to be a poll on there but i've made a complete ass of it!

We're setting off with caravan at 4pm wednesday tea,should be all settled for 10pm.

Edited by GINGERWILDCAT

Flight departs Glasgow Airport at 08.55 hours on Tuesday morning. :angry:

Bit of sight-seeing in Bristol on the Tuesday before heading down to Taunton where we are booked in for the night at the Travelodge. Then an early start on the Wednesday morning to get to the site for gates opening.

Leaving on SATURDAY...this week for the premeet at Avebury. Arriving in G Town on Monday! Arriving at the Big G at gates open! :angry:

Where's the poll???

Grab kids from school, leave home {Near Cambridge} 4pm and hopefully arrive about 9pm. Hope to miss Brum traffic and sail through Bristol! Prob don't live in the real world - but ever hopeful! Nevertheless, we shall be smiling and waving all the way. :)

Wednesday obviously!

Edited by FiFFi

Sorry,fully intended putting in a poll,put in all the questions but it never turned up,made a complete arse of it,would have liked a poll as you can see graph wise when everyone intends turning up,unfortunately some tit ;) (me) didn't manage to post one!!

Replied on another thread regarding best time so set off/get to Glasto,it appears to me that more people than ever are attempting to arrive for opening time,what time are we all setting off?

Supposed to be a poll on there but i've made a complete ass of it!

We're setting off with caravan at 4pm wednesday tea,should be all settled for 10pm.