Bruce springsteen Pinkpop setlist

Guest let's 'ave it!!!

I posted this in the springsteen thread, but it don't seem to be getting noticed, so i thought i would give it it's own thread, seeing as he is most likely to play most of this at Glasto

http://www.brucespringsteen.net/live/2009s...s.html#20090530

Dancing In the Dark to finish up with :-D

ooooh and 'im on fire'

those lucky dutchmen!!!!

Edited by let's 'ave it!!!

I posted this in the springsteen thread, but it don't seem to be getting noticed, so i thought i would give it it's own thread, seeing as he is most likely to play most of this at Glasto

http://www.brucespringsteen.net/live/2009s...s.html#20090530

Dancing In the Dark to finish up with :-D

ooooh and 'im on fire'

those lucky dutchmen!!!!

Snippet from Backstreets

MAY 30, PINKPOP: A KILLER IN THE SUN

After a week off, Bruce and the E Street Band start off their European stadium tour in a big way—at Holland's Pinkpop festival. Marking the occasion is the tour premiere of "From Small Things (Big Things One Day Come)," a sign request followed by two more, "Trapped" and "I'm on Fire."

On "Thunder Road," Bruce and the band were joined by special guest Brandon Flowers, of the fellow Pinkpop performers The Killers.

A 24-song set, the first of the tour without "Hard Times." "Kingdom of Days" drops out, too, though it was on the handwritten setlist. An indication of the direction these stadium shows will take? We'll see!