Ufc

just/john

1 hour ago, metallimuse said:

Apparently Brock has been training since Wrestlemania (April?) time for a return for this fight.

I can't see what Brock hopes to get from this though considering he's under contract with WWE for another 2 years is it? I mean, other than the paycheck.

Millions of dollars for one fight is a good enough reason to do it.

1 hour ago, Uncle Liam said:

You at NOS Alive as well?

There's got to be somewhere open at 4am showing it! 

Aye yeah. Was sort of hoping that the TV in the apartment I'm staying in has it for us to record, cause I don't wanna be missing any of the festival for it.

7 minutes ago, metallimuse said:

Brock Lesnar is exempt from drug test's for UFC 200, Hunt is not happy accusing him of being "juiced to the gills".

Hes being tested as of this week but is exempt for 3 of the required 4 months. So in theory he could've been juicing throughout March, April and May and then stopped. 

Another huge risk for WWE if hes caught out on drugs.

On 6/8/2016 at 10:59 PM, CHRLY said:

Aye yeah. Was sort of hoping that the TV in the apartment I'm staying in has it for us to record, cause I don't wanna be missing any of the festival for it.

I've just seen that you can pay for PPV through Fight Pass. So that's what I'm going to do. My hotel is pretty decent so hopefully the TV will have  a HDMI socket. If not, just have to watch in on the Mac. 

17 minutes ago, Uncle Liam said:

I've just seen that you can pay for PPV through Fight Pass. So that's what I'm going to do. My hotel is pretty decent so hopefully the TV will have  a HDMI socket. If not, just have to watch in on the Mac. 

I'd double check it's available in Portugal. I know ppv events through fight pass don't work in uk. You might be ok though.

On 6/8/2016 at 10:59 PM, CHRLY said:

I've just looked at Clashfinder and you'll have to miss Ratatat, and possibly Grimes. Im not missing Arcade Fire but I'm not that bothered about anything after that. Not compared to UFC 200. 

If I have HDMI capabilities in my hotel you're welcome to come round and watch it. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Uncle Liam said:

I've just looked at Clashfinder and you'll have to miss Ratatat, and possibly Grimes. Im not missing Arcade Fire but I'm not that bothered about anything after that. Not compared to UFC 200. 

If I have HDMI capabilities in my hotel you're welcome to come round and watch it. 

I'm not gunna miss any of the festival for it so looks like I'll be giving it a miss live. Ahh well, UFC 202 then Summerslam the next day will make up for it.

19 minutes ago, CHRLY said:

I'm not gunna miss any of the festival for it so looks like I'll be giving it a miss live. Ahh well, UFC 202 then Summerslam the next day will make up for it.

NXT Takeover leads into UFC 202 so going to be a good weekend.

Edited by When Jokers Attack

Be interesting to see what they do with the 202 card, as in whether they stack it or not. They've stacked McGregors last three cards, but the Heavyweight, Light Heavyweight, Welterweight, Lightweight, (interim) Featherweight, Flyweight, and both womens belts already accounted for, that leaves Bisping and Cruz, and they need title fights to headline other shows.