Tickets Arrived!

Guest sufcmatt

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

International tickets this year will be posted out (as for when I dont know) but this is most likely in response to the Angry scenes that greeted ME last year when hundreds of festival goers who had to pick there tickets up from the on site office had to que for hours to do so. (We had to que for 4-5 hours!!) ME arrived on scene and was visibly peeved and within 30min or so a new queuing system was employed and everyone was given a blank ticket with no photo on it!!!........

How/when will tickets be distributed?

Tickets will be sent out by Special Delivery to the addresses specified when making the sale. A signature will be required at the point of the delivery so make sure you use an address where there is likely to be someone available to receive them.

If you ordered more than one ticket, your tickets will be dispatched to the address you provided for the first name on your booking.

If you paid your balances separately, you will each receive your own ticket.

It is expected that you will receive your tickets at least 14 days before the Festival starts.

Information about the dispatch of your tickets will be available through Seetickets and Royal Mail. You can track your ticket order via www.royalmail.com by entering your Track and Trace number which is available via Seetickets order tracker – www.seetickets.com/tracker. To access the order tracker you will require your e-mail address and booking reference number.

If you are not at home when your tickets arrive, a card will be left giving you instructions on how to arrange re-delivery or pick them up from your local sorting office.

I am getting international tickets and when I track my tickets on See it says the following FYI

We will start to despatch tickets for this event on approximately 07/06/2009 and we expect to have all tickets despatched by 21/06/2009.

need to go round my parents and check.

im really just adding this to say ours havent arrived yet, but i know NRP will see tickets arrived thread last poster Chazeboy, and get all excited...

God im nasty

I called See this morning to change my address (my nan CANNOT be trusted with post) and asked the bloke when I should expect to receive my ticket - he said they are staggering the release of the tickets and they'll be sent anytime between now and two weeks before the festival.

Ah ticket panic... that old familiar feeling!

I called See this morning to change my address (my nan CANNOT be trusted with post) and asked the bloke when I should expect to receive my ticket - he said they are staggering the release of the tickets and they'll be sent anytime between now and two weeks before the festival.

Ah ticket panic... that old familiar feeling!

Well my point was quite simple really. As I am not fully unaware (until now that is) of what the tracker says to those who place their info into it from the UK I thought it might be giving back info relating to my international order specifically, which I would assume could be relevant to all those who purchased international tickets. So I thought the dates quoted would be relevant to this ticket group, so so I decided to share this info for those questioning international ticket dispatch times.

Point explained?

Fair enough Thom.

The real point however, as you and I both know from last years fiasco, is that See cannot be trusted to dispatch or arrange tickets for collection for international customers. I've already sent 2 emails to See's info service inquiring about international deliveries but I have yet to receive any sort of reply.

So for now we just have to sit it out, playing the long waiting game!