Site Map FINALLY updated

Guest Joshuwarr

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh i say nice one... B)

Is just me or has the Cinema tent been moved near the Acoustic stage. Used to be near John Peel stage...

Moving the Cinema to Acoustic was discussed some time ago on here.

Disappointed to see it's only become crew/performer camping, and not something 'new' (not that we need yet another area to explore / put off till next year saying I must go and see...next time!)

Queens Head moved also - this is surely because the sound of the Other Stage kept on coming though the walls. Most irritating, leading to a great moment in Elbow's set last year when Guy Garvey, paused, listened to the soundof the Zuton's blasting through the wall, and yelled "CAN COMEONE TELL THOSE f**kING SCOUSERS TO KEEP IT DOWN???!!!"

Also, weren't there rumours that the Shangri-La and Trash City were going to merge into one??? Because they remain seperate here........

Not to sure how the cinema will work in that location, it isn't a particularly big area that it has to share with the acoustic tent and is surrounded by hedgerow on all sides so no prospect of the field being enlarged / reshaped.

The fire and dance stage area is not shown on that map (but was not on the 2008 map either so that probably does not mean a lot). I'd rather see the open air cinema where fire / dance was and move the fire / dance stuff to be amongst the theatre / cabaret / circus areas.

Time will tell though, it isn't really possible to tell how it will turn out with such little information on what their plans are, might be a fantastic move.